CTS Corporation

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Technician Interview

Maintenance Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CTS Corporation.

Interview Details – I was brought in through an outside contract company for a trial basis that would lead to direct hire. After a brief initial phone conversation with the head of maintenance I was asked to come in for a very laid back 1 on 1 interview with the person that would be my direct boss. There was a second interview with the direct boss and an engineer knowledgeable in my field. Again, very laid back atmosphere.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was non-negotiable but I did get some vacation time up front along with my start date retroactive to when I first came in on contract.

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern
Elkhart, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CTS Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – Got an interview through college and had an telephone interview set up. The interview was around 40 min long and only with HR. He asked me a few questions on the technical part but not many.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me an apartment after some negotiation.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Streetsville, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CTS Corporation in April 2008.

Interview Details – Somewhat disorganized interview process and interview structure. Both interviewers were relatively new to the company and were not able to answer questions about company history in detail. Interview tends to focus on personality and fit within the corporate culture rather than specific skills, which are taken for granted based on your educational background. Work culture is relaxed and casual. Office could use major facelift to bring it up to modern standards and expectations for companies of this size and age.

Interview Question – Describe a time in your past where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiating is straight-forward with no hidden tactics.

Worked for CTS Corporation? Contribute to the Community!