CTS Corporation

CTS Corporation Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTS Corporation

Maintenance Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CTS Corporation.

I was brought in through an outside contract company for a trial basis that would lead to direct hire. After a brief initial phone conversation with the head of maintenance I was asked to come in for a very laid back 1 on 1 interview with the person that would be my direct boss. There was a second interview with the direct boss and an engineer knowledgeable in my field. Again, very laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    Pay was non-negotiable but I did get some vacation time up front along with my start date retroactive to when I first came in on contract.

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CTS Corporation in April 2012.

Got an interview through college and had an telephone interview set up. The interview was around 40 min long and only with HR. He asked me a few questions on the technical part but not many.

Interview Questions
    They offered me an apartment after some negotiation.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streetsville, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streetsville, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS Corporation in April 2008.

Somewhat disorganized interview process and interview structure. Both interviewers were relatively new to the company and were not able to answer questions about company history in detail. Interview tends to focus on personality and fit within the corporate culture rather than specific skills, which are taken for granted based on your educational background. Work culture is relaxed and casual. Office could use major facelift to bring it up to modern standards and expectations for companies of this size and age.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your past where you have had to deal with conflict.   Answer Question
    Negotiating is straight-forward with no hidden tactics.