CTS International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Stress Engineer Interview

Stress Engineer

Interviewed at CTS International

Interview Details – Actually I have been interviewed by CTS employee. During hiring processed, they just just did background check and my expertise stories. Very convenient and easy process.

Interview Question – No surprise.   Answer Question

Na Interview

Na

Interview Details – too long - 2 hours

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Business Intelligence Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CTS International in March 2009.

Interview Details – The interview took 3 hours, and I met with HR, two technical people, and one manager. They were really nice people and technically savvy, I suspect this is a good company to work for. They tend to run lean, so most people are working 50 hours a week. They have a three month pipeline and two year forecast.

Interview Question – Create an SSIS package to transfer daily data from tables labeled with each date: e.g. T01_02_09, to other tables.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

Interviewed at CTS International

Interview Details – Jan 6, 2014 - A free inside look at Atos India salaries in India posted anonymously by employees. ... Note: Salary may vary based on location, years of experience, and/ or other factors. If we only ... Former Employee – Reviewed Jan 6, 2014.

Interview Question – Jan 6, 2014 - A free inside look at Atos India salaries in India posted anonymously by employees. ... Note: Salary may vary based on location, years of experience, and/ or other factors. If we only ... Former Employee – Reviewed Jan 6, 2014.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CTS International in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewing
Departments may call applicants directly to schedule interviews, or they may coordinate with the responsible employment specialist to schedule interviews. Here are some guidelines for when you contact the candidates:

When setting up the interviews, allot the same amount of time for each applicant.
Schedule interviews at least 15 minutes apart to allow time to assess each applicant after his or her interview and to permit applicants to come and go without overlap.

Interview Question – How to connect two databases using 1 hibernate cfg file?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

SSE Interview

SSE
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CTS International in November 2009.

Interview Details – Routine technical and HR interview

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

ITES Interview

ITES
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CTS International in January 2012.

Interview Details – First there was a GD > followed by written test > Technical Interview > HR..I cleared the GD and written and in technical interview since i am from an ECE background i didnt clear it.written is so easy it had two sections 1.apty 2.verbal.60minutes 50questions 30apty 25 verbal i don't remember which is 30 And 25 properly.

Interview Question – Written is easy   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Programmer Analyst Trainee
Chennai (India)

I interviewed at CTS International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Campus interview

Interview Question – Java collection classes   Answer Question

Fresher-trainee Interview

Fresher-trainee
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CTS International in January 2013.

Interview Details – 4 rounds
1.written test
2.gd
3.tech interview
4.hr

Interview Question – what are the qualities in u???(shud write essay)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CTS International in December 2010.

Interview Details – They asked technical questions from computer science and engineering.Database questions like what is DML and DDL.Other questions as far as I can remember is what is they asked about what is candidate key.They checked my seventh semester result.They asked me my preferable subjects.I told c++,c, etc.They asked what are the phases of software life cycle.What is UML?

Interview Question – What is difference between DDL and DML in database?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CTS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CTS International interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by CTS International employees and interview candidates.