CTS International

www.ctsinternational.com

CTS International Interview Questions

2.6

Stress Engineer Interview

Actually I have been interviewed by CTS employee. During hiring processed, they just just did background check and my expertise stories. Very convenient and easy process.

Na Interview

too long - 2 hours

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CTS International in March 2009.

The interview took 3 hours, and I met with HR, two technical people, and one manager. They were really nice people and technically savvy, I suspect this is a good company to work for. They tend to run lean, so most people are working 50 hours a week. They have a three month pipeline and two year forecast.

Interview Questions
    • Create an SSIS package to transfer daily data from tables labeled with each date: e.g. T01_02_09, to other tables.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview Questions
    • Jan 6, 2014 - A free inside look at Atos India salaries in India posted anonymously by employees. ... Note: Salary may vary based on location, years of experience, and/ or other factors. If we only ... Former Employee – Reviewed Jan 6, 2014.   Answer Question

Fresher-trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CTS International in January 2013.

4 rounds
    1.written test
    2.gd
    3.tech interview
    4.hr

Programmer Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

interviewed at CTS International in February 2012.

Campus interview

ITES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS International in January 2012.

First there was a GD > followed by written test > Technical Interview > HR..I cleared the GD and written and in technical interview since i am from an ECE background i didnt clear it.written is so easy it had two sections 1.apty 2.verbal.60minutes 50questions 30apty 25 verbal i don't remember which is 30 And 25 properly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CTS International in March 2011.

Interviewing
    Departments may call applicants directly to schedule interviews, or they may coordinate with the responsible employment specialist to schedule interviews. Here are some guidelines for when you contact the candidates:

When setting up the interviews, allot the same amount of time for each applicant.
    Schedule interviews at least 15 minutes apart to allow time to assess each applicant after his or her interview and to permit applicants to come and go without overlap.

Interview Questions
    • How to connect two databases using 1 hibernate cfg file?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS International in December 2010.

They asked technical questions from computer science and engineering.Database questions like what is DML and DDL.Other questions as far as I can remember is what is they asked about what is candidate key.They checked my seventh semester result.They asked me my preferable subjects.I told c++,c, etc.They asked what are the phases of software life cycle.What is UML?

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between DDL and DML in database?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CTS International in September 2010.

I got a telephonic interview call from Technical Team and followed by HR call. I was interviewed by two person and they asked me abt by last project details and some design pattern details.
    1. Real time example for singleton pattern.
    2. JDBC connection
    3. IOC concept of spring.