CTS Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTS Solutions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CTS Solutions.

Interview

3 rounds, aptitude, technical and hr

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CTS Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in November 2010.

Interview

Networked at career fair then had a 1:1 behavioral interview - pretty standard open ended strength and weakness questions. Then was assigned a technical exam that I was given 2 weeks to complete. Had everything from simple function writing (coding) to essay questions. Then was offered a final interview in Birmingham at their headquarters, which I declined.

Interview Questions

• no behavioral questions were unexpected - standard strengths/weaknesses etc   Answer Question

Intended to take a different offer elsewhere.

Ites Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CTS Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online it mainly consists of written test ,technical and hr interview.written test consists of numerical ability, reasoning and english.After clearing they will call for technical and hr interviews.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

First two rounds using an written test and it is simple and second round is Technical round and they asked me about areas of interest and project and long term goals and asked me to wait and then they told me that i`m not shortlisted due to lack of exposure.i.e.

Interview Questions

• what is your work on past 4 months?i.e i attended interview on september but college ended on may,they expect to do something usefully.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CTS Solutions (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Very interesting and a very good experience for any candidate to face the interview at CTS.

Interview Questions

• Reason for quitting the previous job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Confidential

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Interview

IT is very and exclusive.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

the interviewer was very cool and pleasant. he asked me some questions on the application software which i mentioned in my resume. i answered them and then asked about my family that's all. he asked me to leave and i left. later it was announced that i got the job.

PAT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS Solutions in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was a long waited process...we were waiting eagerly for our turns. As my turn came I entered the interview room; slightly nervous. The interview session was an average experience.

PA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTS Solutions in January 2009.

Interview

There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for. There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for. There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for.