CTS Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2014
Updated Jul 4, 2014

2.6

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CTS Solutions.

3 rounds, aptitude, technical and hr

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CTS Solutions in November 2010.

Networked at career fair then had a 1:1 behavioral interview - pretty standard open ended strength and weakness questions. Then was assigned a technical exam that I was given 2 weeks to complete. Had everything from simple function writing (coding) to essay questions. Then was offered a final interview in Birmingham at their headquarters, which I declined.

Interview Questions
    • no behavioral questions were unexpected - standard strengths/weaknesses etc   Answer Question

Intended to take a different offer elsewhere.

Ites Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CTS Solutions in February 2014.

Applied online it mainly consists of written test ,technical and hr interview.written test consists of numerical ability, reasoning and english.After clearing they will call for technical and hr interviews.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS Solutions in September 2013.

First two rounds using an written test and it is simple and second round is Technical round
    and they asked me about areas of interest and project and long term goals and asked me to wait and then they told me that i`m not shortlisted due to lack of exposure.i.e.

Interview Questions
    • what is your work on past 4 months?i.e i attended interview on september but college ended on may,they expect to do something usefully.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at CTS Solutions.

Very interesting and a very good experience for any candidate to face the interview at CTS.

Confidential

Chief Technology Officer Interview

IT is very and exclusive.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS Solutions in March 2012.

the interviewer was very cool and pleasant. he asked me some questions on the application software which i mentioned in my resume. i answered them and then asked about my family that's all. he asked me to leave and i left. later it was announced that i got the job.

PAT Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS Solutions in September 2011.

The interview was a long waited process...we were waiting eagerly for our turns. As my turn came I entered the interview room; slightly nervous. The interview session was an average experience.

PA Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CTS Solutions in January 2009.

There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for. There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for. There are lots of good benifits in the company. Its a very free work culture and also a great company to work for.