CUES

Interviews for Top Jobs at CUES

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CUES in August 2014.

Screened through a staffing agency, called in for a face-to-face interview. I've been a technician for a long time, so the technical questions about MOSFETs, BJTs, Op-Amps, and time domain vs. frequency domain were long past my memory.

They had two people interviewing me: a lead engineer, and a younger guy who was asking the tough questions, which I'm pretty sure came right out of a college textbook. I didn't feel they were applicable, and I didn't think they were offering enough money for what they wanted.

Interview Questions
    • They showed me a graph, and asked what kind of filter it represented, then they asked what type of that filter specifically might do it.   View Answer

Event Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CUES in March 2009.

The group interview was really competitive. They ask you questions like, prioritize what's important to you and what you would do at a certain scenario. If you have a friend who works here. It's really easy to get in.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do at a scenario where your co-worker didn't show up and you have to do most of the work for the company when it is the busiest day.   View Answer