CUNA Mutual

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Contact Center Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CUNA Mutual in August 2011.

I had applied for the Contact Center Generalist on 07/11/11. I was contacted by Cuna Mutual for a phone interview the following week. After the phone interview a few days later, I was notified by Cuna Mutual that they wanted another phone interview. Then after a few days later I was notified again that they had wanted a face-to-face interview with me and they also wanted to test my skills. After taking the test I had the face-to-face interview with 2 of the hiring managers. I was then asked to come back the next day for a panel interview. After going through all of this, the next day I had recieved a cookie cutter rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any unexpected question, just the normal typical interview questions.   Answer Question