CUSO Financial Services

Updated Aug 5, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CUSO Financial Services

Associate Investment Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CUSO Financial Services.

They will interview you over the phone if they like your resume you sent them. From here, you will interview with the local advisor in the area you are applying. After this they may have another interview for you if the advisor likes you. THEY WILL TELL YOU A BUNCH OF LIES. Overpromising career opportunity and not delivering.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you will be at the complete mercy of one person (the financial advisor) if you are hired. Most of the financial advisors in the metro denver area are sociopaths that do not care about you at all, in fact, most of them live on firing people over and over again.

I was burned by trusting the claims and career potential made in the interview process. My family and I now deeply regret ever trusting this company. Do not work here if you care about your career.

non negotiable

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CUSO Financial Services in January 2013.

Basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • 2,800 base draw. Within 4 months or so you pay them if you're not meeting quotas of 10k or so/month. Each branch varies from my understandings.   Answer Question