CVC Capital Partners Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVC Capital Partners

Investor Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVC Capital Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

LONG. Confusing - misleading. The interview process was long (3 months), in-depth (met 10+ people multiple times), and they kept telling me they would have their process concluded by X time, but then it dragged out a lot longer. And for the nail in the coffin, at the end they decided they didn't know what exactly the role would be or what background they specifically wanted. They wasted a lot of my time when they didn't know what they were looking for. A lot of arrogant people, and seems like a "sharp elbows" culture. I would avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVC Capital Partners (Boston, MA) in January 2007.

Interview

Since it is an entry level job, the interview was standard - review of my education and experience. No surprise questions.

Interview Questions