CVR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Controls Engineer Interview

Controls Engineer
Wynnewood, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CVR in September 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted an online job application, and was contacted by phone in about 3 weeks. I was asked a few questions in order to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. From everything I had read< i had expected the interview to be a behavioral type interview -- instead it was very technical. I didn't know until the end of the interview that I was one of the final 3 candidates, so that likely would have been my only interview.

Interview Question – Was asked about ladder logic, PLCs, feedback loop, and other topics. Also, I was given a brief description of the job, and soon after was asked very technical questions about how what I had learned in school could be applied to this job specially.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Crude Oil Accountant Interview

Crude Oil Accountant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVR in September 2010.

Interview Details – Nice company, small very formal office with lots of old school employees. Interview went extremely well, but I did not have experience in that particular segment of business.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions - Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CVR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVR interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVR employees and interview candidates.