CVR Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

Administrative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVR in September 2013.

The interviewing process went very smooth from start to finish. Everyone at the company was very friendly and knowledgeable of the company. The VP of HR was a very friendly and approachable man. They were able to get the drug test, background check and offer done very fast.

very smooth

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wynnewood, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wynnewood, OK

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CVR in September 2013.

Submitted an online job application, and was contacted by phone in about 3 weeks. I was asked a few questions in order to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. From everything I had read< i had expected the interview to be a behavioral type interview -- instead it was very technical. I didn't know until the end of the interview that I was one of the final 3 candidates, so that likely would have been my only interview.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about ladder logic, PLCs, feedback loop, and other topics. Also, I was given a brief description of the job, and soon after was asked very technical questions about how what I had learned in school could be applied to this job specially.   View Answer

Crude Oil Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVR in September 2010.

Nice company, small very formal office with lots of old school employees. Interview went extremely well, but I did not have experience in that particular segment of business.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions - Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Worked for CVR? Contribute to the Community!