CVS Caremark

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – There doesn't seem to be any formal standards or process. If one moves from being a contractor to full-time, the interview is not formal.

Interview Question – No exciting, difficult or even interesting questions. Very traditional boring "Tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-existent. There was no room for negotiation.

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Interview started with a phone interview with recruiter. Very straight forward, typical phone interview questions. Setup a face to face meeting with several managers a week out. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty much just questions about my ability to do the job, a little about my background, generally typical questions. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected or too difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Salary is set for position.

Analyst

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview with recruiter. They mentioned they would call me back letting me know if the hiring manager would like to set up a phone interview but its been a month and they have not called back. The interview consisted of matching skill/experience to job description.

Analyst

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initially email correspondence with HR to confirm interrest and set up interview with recruiter. Had phone interview with a recruiter, entailed review of position requirements and my background match to these. Interview was very positive, recruiter advised that I would be contacted the following week for 1:1 interview, has not yet occurred, noe more than 1 month later.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected interview questions, interview was a confirmation of experience match to posting requirments.   Answer Question

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!