CVS Caremark

Very Difficult Interview

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant
Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person interviews with 6 managers. Excel case study.

Interview Question – Excel case study was quite difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant
Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2013.

Interview Details – I have applied through their website.Their HR rep contacted me within a week of application.Had a phone screen with hr,then a phone screen with the hiring manager,and the on site interview scheduled day after the phone interview.
Questions were regular behavioral questions.Had to meet with 5 managers from different departments.They were telling me what they do and asked me about my resume,background and technical skills.Nothing unusual.
Then one hour asesment test.In Excel.
Questions about percentages,interest,simple equations,and a case study.

Interview Question – If you have a client asking you 10 different things to do for him at the same time,what would you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted another offer within same company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Analytic Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.