CVS Caremark

Very Difficult Interview

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant
Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person interviews with 6 managers. Excel case study.

Interview Question – Excel case study was quite difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant
Northbrook, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2013.

Interview Details – I have applied through their website.Their HR rep contacted me within a week of application.Had a phone screen with hr,then a phone screen with the hiring manager,and the on site interview scheduled day after the phone interview.
Questions were regular behavioral questions.Had to meet with 5 managers from different departments.They were telling me what they do and asked me about my resume,background and technical skills.Nothing unusual.
Then one hour asesment test.In Excel.
Questions about percentages,interest,simple equations,and a case study.

Interview Question – If you have a client asking you 10 different things to do for him at the same time,what would you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted another offer within same company

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!