CVS Caremark

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2012.

Interview Details – Not much. I interviewed in a store that was going to open. The DM asked non specific questions and said "ok I'll take a chance with you"..no real interview questions that you would expect. In retrospect,they needed a "warm body"

Negotiation Details – I was offered a hourly base salary. I was promised 5 hours of overtime a week to help make up the difference from the employer I was leaving. It never happened.

Wakefield, RI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process start with a phone interview with basic questions about experience & business situations. It is followed by 2 in person interview wi=hich the 2nd on is more to discuss salary and benefits requirements etc..

Interview Question – Nothing standing out mostly question here about vision & customer services   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negociate on the high side but leave the door open for negociation give a somewhat wide range of salary expectation

Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2009.

Interview Details – Started as cashier. This company like to promote from with based on performance.
Dress professionally. Drug tested. ESTEEM qualification required.

Questions are what you would typically expect. Past job history, work ethic, conduct, etc.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!