CVS Caremark

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Budget Analyst Interview

Woonsocket, RI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the position through the CVS website . I got a call from an HR person who did the initial phone screen.
I was set up for a group panel interview the following week. I was interviews by 3 people and the questions for the most park were very basic performance based and pertaining to my resume.
The individuals interviewing me were very impressed with my achievements and I was told that their senior manager would be calling me next week , since she was traveling the week I was interviewing.
I then received an email from HR to fill out an online application and some other requirements. I was asked my salary expectations and given a number and if I was offered the job would I accept that number.
I agreed and I was asked to wait for the call of the señor manager.
The following week I received an email saying that I was no longer being considered for the position, Then someone called me and said to disregard the email and that the manager would call to interview me the next day .
After one hour of this call I got a call again saying that the department had decided to pursue a different direction for this position and that I would not be interviewed again.
This all seemed very strange, but oh well ..stuff happens.

Interview Question – Income Statement Analysis   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Budget Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.