CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

CVS Store Associate Interview

CVS Store Associate
Kissimmee, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and I called maybe a week later, I talked to the assistant manager, and he directed my resume to the store manager, and I was contacted by phone a week later, by the assistant manager to schedule and interview, I went in and the store manager was in another interview, he took me in and asked me questions about my resume, experience.

Interview Questions

• What would my conversation with you be like in 6 months?   Answer Question
  • What do you think sets you apart from my other candidates?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you should get 8.oo because starting is 7.75?   Answer Question
  • What was my employees like when you walked in basically how was your reaction to the atmosphere when you came through the door?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting is part time min wage, and I was asked what I would like, and why I should be paid the amount asked?

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!