CVS Caremark

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CVS Store Associate Interview

Kissimmee, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and I called maybe a week later, I talked to the assistant manager, and he directed my resume to the store manager, and I was contacted by phone a week later, by the assistant manager to schedule and interview, I went in and the store manager was in another interview, he took me in and asked me questions about my resume, experience.

Interview Questions

• What would my conversation with you be like in 6 months?   Answer Question
  • What do you think sets you apart from my other candidates?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you should get 8.oo because starting is 7.75?   Answer Question
  • What was my employees like when you walked in basically how was your reaction to the atmosphere when you came through the door?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting is part time min wage, and I was asked what I would like, and why I should be paid the amount asked?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark CVS Store Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.