CVS Caremark Interview Questions & Reviews in Columbus, OH

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westerville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2012.

Very professional arrived early. Greeted me and made me feel apart of a team. This was not the first store I was at if this review is from North Central Ohio

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2010.

Found the add in an online classified, met with the head pharmacist (manager) to discuss scheduling and flexibility because I'm also a college student.

Interview Questions
    • What was an experience you had when you faced a customer issue and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    Good schedule, low pay

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gahanna, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gahanna, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2012.

The first interview was a 20 min phone interview. Then they called back the same day and scheduled a one on one interview for the net day. They called back the same day and scheduled a 2nd phone interview with an offer. We discussed the benefits, pay and start date. Once I accepted the offer they informed that I would recieve the wirtten offer in two days and I did and also the new hire paper work and drug test form.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me what you would bring to CVS if hired   View Answer
    No the wage was non negotiatable. The offer was very fair.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!