CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End Associate Interview

Front End Associate
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in February 2009.

Interview Details – I turned in an application in-person and waited about a week to hear back from the manager. He spoke to me on the phone for a few minutes about what my employment needs were and if I was still looking for a position somewhere, and then scheduled an interview for the following day. It was fairly straightforward.

Interview Question – If someone steals a $0.50 piece of candy, is it worth calling the police?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none. They made me an offer and made it clear it was not negotiable. I took it because I was in dire straits and needed money to support a family member who could not work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Daytona Beach, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – It is straightforward, quick to the point and painless. They focus on cash handling properly and fast. Basic customer service, multi-tasking and delegating (when you can).

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark interview questions and advice in Daytona Beach, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.