CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and they called me within 2 weeks. The district pharmacist was the lead interviewer and the store manager interview me later. The interview lasted about 30mins and he sent my offer to me on the spot after he was finished with the interview. The store that you interview at will become the store you work at.

Interview Question – Asked basic questions about my work history and asked questions about the priority of tasks or customer first type questions, "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you handle the situation." and " You are in the middle of counting and a costumer comes to pick up, what would you do?" .Also "Why did you choose CVS?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate. Reasonable pay

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CVS Caremark in February 2010.

Interview Details – Pre-interview is based on psychometric testing, subsequent interviews behavioral based.

Interview Question – Questions follow competencies determined to eschew how company defines leadership.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor
Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in April 2009.

Interview Details – interviewer was personable and laid back. very easy questions and just wanted me to be myself.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Caremark in February 2013.

Interview Details – First a phone interview on a thursday, second interview was a week later on Friday and with a training store manager. 3rd interview will be with regional HR, still waiting for that appointment, it's been 5 days since my last interview.

Interview Question – I was prepared for these interviews, and had done my home work so there weren’t any unexpected questions asked. Mostly went over my background, the second interview was more a lengthy conversation comparing notes on how we run store’s   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Stock

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details – Was invited to manager's office. The manager asked questions about my strengths and weaknesses. He also asked about my grades since this was my first job. The interview was very professional.

Interview Question – What would you say is your weakness.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2012.

Interview Details – Led me up to a conference table in a room that was built on rafters. There was a large table and my interviewer was seated at the end of the table. Shirt and tie, dress pants for the interview. Talked about relocation options, hours, type of work. Danced around the actual number for salary. He kept telling me how hard the business was.
Asked what I knew about the company.
What is my thoughts about relocation.
My questions were on typical life as a store manager.
I would have thought they would want to impress me as much as I want to impress them.

Interview Question – What do you know about CVS?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Photo Supervisor Interview

Photo Supervisor
Detroit, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2009.

Interview Details – At CVS when applying for certain positions it doesn't matter your competency level. They really will hire just about anybody. It's a low paying job until you get to the store management level. Other companies pay "regular" employees a lot more. In the interview process just act professional and think about your answers. It's an easy job and an easy interview.

Interview Question – What is your availability?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating until the management level, at least that's what they tell you.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark interview questions and advice in Detroit, MI. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.