CVS Caremark

Very Easy Interview

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Shift Supervisor B
Evansville, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2010.

Interview Details – I thought it was super easy and the store that hired me was really laid back and everyone there was friendly more places I wish was as great as this place!

Interview Question – I really didn't have much of a difficult time the assistant manager interviewed me and we laughed and chatted about other things for the most part.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Shift Supervisor B
Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2010.

Interview Details – When I had a interview with CVS/ Pharmacy it was the best and easiest interview I have ever had to go to, I felt really comfortable talking with the manager and was welcomed with open arms by all the employees that worked at the store, they all loved me, and we became great friends.

Interview Questions

• Where all have you worked in the past that will make you good at this job?   Answer Question
  • What are the best traits you have that will be good for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you put down a low amount to be payed they will give it to you always go higher you will be surprised.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!