CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cvs Pharmacy Tech Interview

Cvs Pharmacy Tech
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Applied online via CVS website. I received emails within a few days from CVS recruiters.They were really nice, but a little disorganized. Anyway, after being prompted in the emails to call/ respond back to show your interest in working for them, you will usually receive a call from the recruiter the same day, or the very next day, for a quick phone interview. Questions/convo is very basic with CVS recruiters, nothing too difficult. At the end of the "phone screen" with the recruiter they either schedule you directly for a face to face interview with management at the store discussed or will schedule you for a hiring event at a specific time, where you check in and wait for a face to face interview along side other candidates who are going through the same process. After the interview (which consists of a few basic questions about your past work experience, and why you want to work for them), its a waiting game like any other job to find out if you landed the position. In my case, it took 2 weeks after interviewing to receive a job offer. I'd say the full process took 1 month from initial application process to offer. Very nice people.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working for CVS?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. it is, what it is.

Very Easy Interview

Shift Supervisor A Interview

Shift Supervisor A
Sarasota, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2010.

Interview Details – I came to CVS from RGIS. I ran many of their stores inventories and was familiar with the DM and store managers. The interview process was fairly typical. I think it was read off of a sheet with suggested questions.

Interview Question – None. they were all easy   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email about an opening. Called the number in the email to schedule an interview. questions were generally easy but I was super nervous. Interview was in the back room over looking the entire store. The manager informed me that he wanted to hire someone with a pharmaceutical background who was also kind and pleasant to be around.

Interview Question – What do you know about Cvs and the pharmacy technician position   Answer Question

Social Media Analyst Interview

Social Media Analyst
Woonsocket, RI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter reached out to me through email. We set up a 10 minute phone call a week later. this was pretty much a recap of the questions on the application and reviewing my resume. She sent me the wrong job application and told me it the was wrong job application after I submitted it. After that phone call I was sent the correct job application then forwarded some work samples. 2 weeks later, the recruitment coordinator sent me an email with 2 forms to fill out that were the same questions as the job application. a day later the recruiter sent me the names and locations regarding my face to face interview and told me the recruiter would contact me in "1-2 weeks."

I go to HQ in Woonsocket, RI. I was scheduled to meet with 3 administrators in the department separately for a half hour each. With the first interview we walked through my work samples and talked about how her personality reflected the company culture in this department. the next person I met with had a sinus infection. she looked dazed and continued to apologize for her aliment through out the interview. She told me the last person I was supposed to interview with was called into an "emergency meeting" and was unable to meet. I left a resume packet behind for them too look over when they did return. I asked the interviewer what the time frame for the hiring process was and she told me I would get feedback from the recruiter. Overall I though the face to face interview went well and that my experience was relevant to the position.

A few days after the interview I sent me thank you email to the people I interviewed with. 10 days after the interview I left the recruiter a voice mail wondering if there was any feedback. I also emailed the recruitment coordinator if there was an update on the hiring process. I even sent an email to touch base with the person who I didn't get to meet with because of that "emergency meeting. Today, I received an automated emailed from a CVS donotreply address saying "thank you for your interest but..."

A lot of the reviews on here are right saying they aren't an organized company. The reason this position was open was because they are trying to create internal positions based on what they previously had external agencies deal with.

Interview Question – what social media platform do you like the best?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Went in for a 1:1 with the store manager. Interview lasted about 10 minutes and then she said that she liked my personality so she hired me on the spot.

Negotiation Details – I was a assistant manager for a million dollar/yr Abercrombie and Fitch store and I had also worked for CVS a couple years prior to that. That gained me an extra 25 cents.

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Pharmacy Manager

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details – I worked with CVS as an intern through pharmacy school, and didn't have to have a real interview. Upon graduation, I was offered a full-time pharmacist position with the company.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Cashier Sales Associate
Rocklin, CA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – If you are willing to work nights, weekend, and holidays you will be hired. they told you about all the payed holidays and the extra money if you worked on those days. informed you about there policies about selling alcohol, dairy, baby food, and money laundering scam alerts.

Interview Question – simply standard question nothing out of the ordinary. Easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they help firm with their starting salary.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call about a week later. As soon as I got the phone call I got a face-to-face interview with the manager the next day. They asked very simple questions and basically what I planned on getting out of their company. I went into the interview with my boot camp date already set almost a year later, and they only approved of it more.

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician

Interviewed at CVS Caremark

Interview Details – my hiring process was very unorganized it took me 30 days after my orientation to start work. i didnt hear from management for a long time no one was returning my calls. they gave me hours that i had not worked just to cover themselves in the middle of all the chaos

Interview Question – there was none   Answer Question

CVS Pharmacy Intern Interview

CVS Pharmacy Intern

I applied online and interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Phone interview -- onsite interview, sitting down and ask your questions. Emailed them if no results in 2 weeks! They will arrange you another interview, it's better to talk to manager first.

Interview Question – How you make your techs or stuff active in an event? How you think your multi-function skills?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark