CVS Caremark

9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online. Get an initial phone call which is brief. Set up time for interview. Sometimes there is only one with the field manager. There is a second interview, although only in rare instances.

Interview Question – Do you think you are a leader? Follow up question, why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fairly straightforward. Accepted the offer that was decent.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2009.

Interview Details – they got my resume from the internet and the recruiter called me to set up an telephone interview. it was almost 45 MINUTES OF QUESTIONS AND AT THE END I WAS TOLD THAT SOME ONE WILL GET BACK TO ME TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW DATE WHICH WILL BE FACE TO FACE

Interview Question – NOTHING REALLY   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I WENT BACK AND FOURTH WITH THE AMOUNT I WANTED AND FINALLY I TOOK WHAT THEY OFFERED

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the hr manager and have not gone on another interview yest

Interview Question – Name your most difficult job   Answer Question

Woonsocket, RI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter interview was very general and more of a screening, determining my ability to relocate, travel, and work long hours. Tthe interview with hiring manager was more substantive and detailed, as specific questions were asked about my experience, current skills and future plans.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in disease management   View Answer

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2007.

Interview Details – It was very detailed and completely professional. They went into my background experience and personal references. They brought me back 3 times before they offered me the position. The rate of pay was not what I had expected and led to believe would be offered to me for my abilities to get the job done. I declined the job the offer was enhanced but not enough.

Interview Question – what would you do if you knew the copy was not being honest in business practises?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the pay was not worth the time

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2010.

Interview Details – I got the call after I finished my online test. I interviews the area training manager . then I met with the district manager he was very nice and saw a great potential in me. I went and I got my drug test completed and then I got hired working night shifts and some day shifts.

Interview Question – What don't you like about your current job?   Answer Question

Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in July 2011.

Interview Details – The District Manager found my resume on career builder and called to see if I would be interested in a management position with CVS. We briefly discussed my background and he scheduled me to come in for an interview the next day which was Friday. This was a very basic interview I felt very relaxed and comfortable it felt merely like a conversation with a few questions thrown in. The following Tuesday he called to get a phone number for another reference. Thursday he called to have me go meet with the district trainer on Saturday. Again it was just conversational. The following Wednesday he called and offered me the position and gave me information about drug screen and background check. I started just over a week after the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had an unhappy customer. What did you do and what was the final outcome.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you had to council an employee. What was the situation and what was the final outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my pay rate based on my previous experience.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was easy, no difficult questions at all. What would you do if someone stole a candy bar.

Interview Question – what would you do if someone was spreading rumors about other associates.   Answer Question

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online Spoke to senior manager No call back

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were unsuccessful at something   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Manager interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.