CVS Caremark

Very Easy Interview

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Shift Supervisor B
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. They were in desperate need, so it really wasn't hard to get the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in November 2012.

Interview Details – You are contacted by a third party HR service for a phone interview first. Your second interview is typically with an experienced Store Manager. Your third and final interview is with a District Manager.

Interview Question – Really it was your usual questions that you would expect to get.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They put out an offer and I accepted it!

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Pharmacy Technician Trainee
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Hiring process was painless and fast. I applied and received a call 2 days later. I went in for my interview on a Thursday and received a call offering me the job on following Tuesday. Background check takes 3-5 business days. Completed drug testing and started working same week Saturday

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Interview lasted 30minutes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offered $9hr. Explained after training (12-14 weeks) and you get certified, then you become eligible for 25% raise.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online; received a call for a face to face interview (friday) with the Pharmacist Assistant; it is now monday; haven't received a phone call for a "background check" yet, but interview went great. Laughed a lot, admitted to being desperate for help. Just nervous as to what I should do next. Follow up?

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!