CVS Caremark

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Clearwater, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2009.

Interview Details – Hired but wasn't in the system until a month later. I was thrown in with the wolves where pharmacy techs were too "busy" to care about customers waiting at the check out (because cashing people out was everyone's least favorite job duty).
Got trained two or three months later, and it was minimum training.
I was hired on the spot because they needed staff ASAP. The interview was a joke. Just dont show up in jeans, something my pharmacy manager used to always complain about.

Negotiation Details – Ask for higher pay and training. Make sure you know what store you are going to. Some stores are a complete mess and just not worth the stress or the money.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2009.

Interview Details – Have to go online and fill out a behavioral questionnaire -- somewhat lengthy. Contacted by phone about the position and had a quick interview with the pharmacist at a local store. They needed an intern so that was all it took to get the position, cannot speak to the actual interview process in-store

Interview Question – Asked what my future pharmacy plans were and when I was graduating   Answer Question

Newton, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in February 2009.

Interview Details – Straight forward, simple interview questions about yourself. Interviewer asks for detail about your resume.

Interview Question – Your weaknesses and strength.   Answer Question

Albany, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in May 2009.

Interview Details – CVS stresses script counts way too much and puts major pressure on the pharmacist....they dont' even give breaks to their pharmacy employees. They will not let you have any holidays off if your a new employee...so I can't enjoy a proper vacation with my husband when he has off from his work. Good luck with this company!

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter was someone important in the company in the district. Questions were mostly straight forward.

Interview Question – How would you benefit pharmacy?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Pharmacy Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.