CVS Caremark

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – I applied online then about a week later I received a call asking if I was interested in an interview. At the interview I was asked a few interview questions among more questions about myself. After the interview I got a tour of the store and I was introduced to the friendly staff. I was told a drug test and a background check would be required in which I got a call back on the background check a couple hours after the interview and was sent to a lab for the drug test. I had to do training courses and classes at another store for about a month before working at my home store. I initially applied for an overnight cashier position but the person who was hiring me suggested I work in the pharmacy because that's where they really needed help,

Interview Question – What bird represents you the most?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – I say only "Pharmacy" because I don't think I was ever officially a Pharmacy Tech, although that was what I thought I was supposed to be doing.
It was several years ago , for a part-time position. I already had a full-time job, they wanted someone older, more steady and responsible. I never even sat down, I don't think. The store manager verified a couple of things on my resume, and called the pharmacy manager, who was in the pharmacy at the time. She said if I was OK with him, she was OK with it, too. Done.

Interview Question – Please note: not all of CVS is like this!.
It sounds great, but it should have been a big red flag. Albeit part-time, I was going to be a direct report, but it was not important that one of us traverse the length of the store so she could give me a couple of minutes of her time. And that was my experience at that particular site. They were important, I was not.. In the end, I'm glad I hung in there, but as with all large comapnies: Know Your Location!
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any - I had put a number in the website, and got it.

Pharmacy

The process took 2 months - interviewed at CVS Caremark in April 2010.

Interview Details – Complete application online then had a phone interview and then an interview with the pharmacist and lead technician.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Pharmacy interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.