CVS Caremark

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and was called back in less than a week asking for an interview. At the interview, I came 15 minutes early and the interviewer came 15 minutes late. He took me into a back room where he asked me simple questions and he was more focused on personality than experience, considering this was my first job (though I had prior retail volunteer work). He did most of the talking, explaining the overview of the job and what I had to do if I was hired. He asked if I had any questions and said he would call me back soon if he thought I was right for the position after interviewing others. I am waiting to hear back from him now. He was extremely nice and valued the fact that I had an A1 personality.

Interview Question – What do you know about CVS?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Hatboro, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in August 2010.

Interview Details – Resume submitted to HR. Phone call came back in about a week. An interview with the HR personnel was scheduled for two days later. The interview took place in his office. Run-of-the-mill questions. The rep doing the interview seemed disinterested the entire time. They talked more about CVS than anything else. I received a call back about two days later for an interview with the district manager. The second interview took place in a tiny disheveled conference room. That lasted about 20 - 25 minutes. Questions mostly about where I was coming from and what I liked and disliked about them (I was coming from a competitor), a little about myself and then he asked if I had any questions. I received a call back about 5 days later with an offer.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult or unexpected asked. It seemed like everyone was going through some predetermined process and did not deviate from the script.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation, there was a window between X and Y that they could offer, and coming in as a manager from a direct competitor they gave me Y (the high end).

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist
Bensalem, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in October 2011.

Interview Details – Working as intern since 5 years and got offered when i was in last year of my school. Hiring process is preety cool.. no complex, but bad thing is that have to start as floater and getting store is hard when DM is not active.

Interview Question – No interview question such as   Answer Question

Pharmacy Intern Interview

Pharmacy Intern
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2009.

Interview Details – Have to go online and fill out a behavioral questionnaire -- somewhat lengthy. Contacted by phone about the position and had a quick interview with the pharmacist at a local store. They needed an intern so that was all it took to get the position, cannot speak to the actual interview process in-store

Interview Question – Asked what my future pharmacy plans were and when I was graduating   Answer Question

Collingswood, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in May 2009.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview first, then they asked me to come in for a face to face interview when I was home for the summer. The interview was short, and I think they already wanted to hire me when I walked in the store.

Interview Question – What could you bring to the team that no one else can?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – He just asked me when I could start working.

West Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark.

Interview Details – Asked me like 5 questions. Got the job in 15 minutes

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. The hiring manager just said, part-time and minimum wage.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2008.

Interview Details – It was cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate much..just went in for the job.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Photo Lab Technician
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in November 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward or easy. Asked basic questions and availability.

Interview Question – What are you long-term goals?   Answer Question

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!