CVS Caremark

Very Easy Interview

Photo Lab Supervisor Interview

Photo Lab Supervisor
Tarpon Springs, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2008.

Interview Details – I filled out an app online, then printed out my resume and took it to my local store and personally handed it to the store manager who told me she would see that the district supervisor got it the next day.

Interview Question – The usual how would you handle an irate customer, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there really wasn't any. I was offered the position in order to get my foot in the door with promises of advancement and raises.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Photo Lab Supervisor Interview

Photo Lab Supervisor
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Caremark in September 2009.

Interview Details – I wsa called in to interview with a shift supervisor that was acting store manager. The interview was great! She offered me the position of Lab Supervisor and gave me paperwork to take to get a drug test. The background check paperwork was sent in and I was working within a week.

Interview Question – What do you plan to do to promote sales in the photo dept.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Caremark

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!

CVS Caremark – Why Work for Us?

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health outcomes and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVS Caremark Photo Lab Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CVS Caremark employees and interview candidates.