CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Data Interview

Senior Analyst Data
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CVS Caremark in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got call from HR and scheduled 3 rounds of interviews with Hiring manager, Architect and Project Manager

Interview Question – The Architect asked about custom error handling   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the first offer as it is the best offer. They offered me 5% as sign on bonus.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Senior Data Analyst
Lincolnshire, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by a consulting firm by phone and face-to-face. Then had a face-2-face with the onsite manager and team lead. Initially worked as a contractor and then converted to an employee after 6 months.

Interview Question – Would you agree to a reduction in pay?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Pay negotiation was over the phone. The HR representative was very nice and fair. She offerred a signing bonus in exchange for a small reduction of what I was making as a contractor.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!