CVS Caremark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Cashier/Sales Associate
York, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CVS Caremark in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was called in by my manager to meet one-on-one for an interview. We discussed the position and all that it would entail including hours, responsibilities, opportunity for advancement, work culture, etc. Pretty standard interview questions. The job was not hyped. My manager laid it out and let me know exactly what to expect. We both knew that I was overqualified for the position and that this was a part time gig while I'm in Grad school, but he was extremely understanding about schedule concerns and I accepted the job. It's been a great part-time job and I recommend CVS to anyone.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's pretty standard. You get what you get because they can only give you so much. If the offer is less than you want, then it's not the place for you. They aren't terribly interested in your experience or qualifications for a front register position.

Worked for CVS Caremark? Contribute to the Community!