CVS Health

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2012.

I am really writing to say that I was simply disappointed when a recruiter for CVS Caremark contacted me, after I had applied for a job online for an opening they posted, and set up a date and time for our initial phone interview. She let me know what I needed to have to be prepared, (my resume) how much time the interview would take (approximately an hour) and basically what she wanted to go over with me (my job history and what I could offer this position). Of course having been laid off and working out of my field for some time now I anxiously prepared and was eagerly awaiting her phone call the morning of our scheduled interview. To summerize, it never came. I waited thinking her other call must have run over, then I waited another fifteen minutes and started thinking maybe I was supposed to call her! I panicked and called her, I left a message and waited...nothing, ever. I got a letter about a month later saying they had filled the position. I understand there are plenty of people trying to get jobs, but does that mean recruiters don't need to follow common ettiquite?