CVS Health Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied on CVS' website and was called about one week later. That call was for a phone interview that they wanted to do on the spot. I suspected this, which is why I had let it go to voicemail then I called back once I was on break with my current job. This phone interview was to answer very basic questions including such things as salary expectations, if you're looking for other jobs, if you can do x (based on whatever job you applied for), etc. It lasted maybe 15 minutes with the promise that I'd be let known either way if I'd continue in the process.

A few days later I was scheduled for another phone interview with three managers. The scheduling took place via email with a different recruiter. They were open to a select few time slots. They never called at the scheduled time.

Interview Questions
  • Remember, this was just the initial phone screening interview. None were difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

There doesn't seem to be any formal standards or process. If one moves from being a contractor to full-time, the interview is not formal.

Interview Questions
    • No exciting, difficult or even interesting questions. Very traditional boring "Tell me about yourself".   Answer Question
    non-existent. There was no room for negotiation.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview started with a phone interview with recruiter. Very straight forward, typical phone interview questions. Setup a face to face meeting with several managers a week out. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and was pretty much just questions about my ability to do the job, a little about my background, generally typical questions. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Salary is set for position.

Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in August 2011.

Consisted of a phone interview with recruiter. They mentioned they would call me back letting me know if the hiring manager would like to set up a phone interview but its been a month and they have not called back. The interview consisted of matching skill/experience to job description.

Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2011.

Initially email correspondence with HR to confirm interrest and set up interview with recruiter. Had phone interview with a recruiter, entailed review of position requirements and my background match to these. Interview was very positive, recruiter advised that I would be contacted the following week for 1:1 interview, has not yet occurred, noe more than 1 month later.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected interview questions, interview was a confirmation of experience match to posting requirments.   Answer Question