CVS Health Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in January 2012.

Not much. I interviewed in a store that was going to open. The DM asked non specific questions and said "ok I'll take a chance with you"..no real interview questions that you would expect. In retrospect,they needed a "warm body"

I was offered a hourly base salary. I was promised 5 hours of overtime a week to help make up the difference from the employer I was leaving. It never happened.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wakefield, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, RI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in May 2010.

The process start with a phone interview with basic questions about experience & business situations. It is followed by 2 in person interview wi=hich the 2nd on is more to discuss salary and benefits requirements etc..

Interview Questions
    • Nothing standing out mostly question here about vision & customer services   Answer Question
    Negociate on the high side but leave the door open for negociation give a somewhat wide range of salary expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Laguna Niguel, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CVS Health in August 2009.

Started as cashier. This company like to promote from with based on performance.
    Dress professionally. Drug tested. ESTEEM qualification required.

Questions are what you would typically expect. Past job history, work ethic, conduct, etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!