CVS Health

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

The interview was very relaxed, and the hiring manager was very friendly. They treated me like a friend right from the start, and were not at all intimidating. I would recommend my friends and family to apply at this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Roxbury, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Roxbury, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

Took about a week after initial application submission before having an interview set up. Mainly due to an open slot available for evenings/weekends. Interview with head pharmacist was quick and very friendly. Questions were standard. Waiting on response for hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2014.

Interview with lead pharmacist went very well,or so I thought. I never received a call back but yet didn't receive a rejection letter either. I thought that was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you thought you were being asked to do something unethical? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2013.

I applied online, thinking I will probably never get an interview due to limited work history and ZERO experience working in a pharmacy; but I figured that being a 2nd year PharmD student would give me some chance of being hired.. One month later, I received a call from the lead pharmacist at a local CVS, asking me to come in for an interview. I gladly accepted immediately and was interviewed exactly one week later!!! I came into the store told one of the pharmacy technicians that I am here for an interview. The lead pharmacist/pharmacy manager greeted me and we sat in a small room. She started off asking me to tell her a little bit about myself., then my interest in getting a PhamD and becoming a pharmacist. She went on about how she also graduated from my university (yay!) and was having a difficult time working after she graduated because he didn't have any experience working in a pharmacy before. She understood that this is a great start for me, and started telling me her expectations for pharmacy technicians. The entire interview took me 40 minutes, but I'd say most of it was she explaining what pharmacy technicians do and what her expectations are. Then I asked her several questions regarding the job, such as rotation between drop-off, production & pick-up, training, etc. In the end, she told me that she will give my application to the hiring manager and told me that I am hired (another yay!) We shook hands and she told me she's looking forward to putting me on schedule after training is done. About an hour after I got home, I received a job offer email from CVS!

Interview Questions
    She asked me what would I want to start off. Due to limited work history I really didn't have evidence to support my worth but I was happy with my starting wage!

Photo Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2013.

Contacted by store manager to set up an interview. First interview was with the ASM, and then the SM at a later date.

Interview Questions
    Accept offer via URL sent in email

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health in November 2012.

First met at school through the career center. Had an interview with the district manager of a place where i did not want to work but the interview went well. This district manager referred me to the district manager of the region i want to work in. The interview went smoothly just a regular conversation about life. Wanted to know about upbringing and what you did while you were in college.

Interview Questions
    • If you could go back and do anything different throughout your four years of college, what would it be?   Answer Question
    I didn't have anything to negotiate

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in August 2012.

I applied online and the manager of the store called me about two weeks later. I went in dressed professionally. She asked me a few questions about my past experience and availability then she hired me on the spot. They don't really ask you any nerve wracking questions but I think that depends on the manager of the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2012.

Interviewed and basically hired on the spot. Training was a pain, even for a low paying job like this.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2011.

Interview was very straight forward.

Basic questions: Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc.

The job requires less specific experience and more about honesty and work ethics.

Honesty and integrity are important to CVS. As well as patience, and you will need it.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in April 2011.

I was called almost immediately for this position. I had one interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you have a hard time with in the work force   View Answer