CVS Health CVS Store Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CVS Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kissimmee, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

I applied online, and I called maybe a week later, I talked to the assistant manager, and he directed my resume to the store manager, and I was contacted by phone a week later, by the assistant manager to schedule and interview, I went in and the store manager was in another interview, he took me in and asked me questions about my resume, experience.

Interview Questions
  • What would my conversation with you be like in 6 months?   Answer Question
  • What do you think sets you apart from my other candidates?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you should get 8.oo because starting is 7.75?   Answer Question
  • What was my employees like when you walked in basically how was your reaction to the atmosphere when you came through the door?   Answer Question
Starting is part time min wage, and I was asked what I would like, and why I should be paid the amount asked?

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!