CVS Health Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me 3 weeks later. I went in and I was totally not prepared for those intense questions. He asked about 10 questions and the interview lasted for about an hour. That's how hard it was, but when I thought I failed, he called me and I got the job.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I sat with the manager and he was very nice and very outgoing. I never had a job before therefore I was worried I wouldn't get it, but he assured that it wouldn't be an issue with my interview process. Afterwards I received an email saying I was offered a job and my starting rate ect. ect.

Interview Questions

• What were you past job experiences? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was great. The hiring manager was really easy to talk too. Asked me the basic interview questions. A little about myself and why I left my last job. I ended up getting a call back the next day letting me know I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Buffalo, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and relaxing. At first i was nervous but the interviewer was very chill and the entire interview felt more like a conversation so overall it was a pretty good experience

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview was very simple. The manager told me to tell him about myself and then just explained the duties I would have. He asked if I would able to complete these duties and then basically told me I was hired. I didn't hear from him for a few weeks after about a training session, but the interview process was positive besides that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Mesa, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was brought into the back office. The woman was very nice and friendly we spoke about our kids, she seems fun to work with if she was going to be your supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unhappy customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encinitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Encinitas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was walked back into the office where the interview takes place. The hiring manager was very friendly, interview took about 20 minutes. Questions were basic and fairly easy and were based on the questions asked during the online application process. I was asked about my previous job experience and future career plans and why I wanted to work at CVS.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you had to use teamwork related to your job experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Round Rock, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly simple, first you had to go through an online interview assessment which took about an hour. After that, I came to visit the manager in person to introduce myself. I was immediately called in for an interview in which he asked me a variety of questions that I answered. I was then told he would reach back to me in a week maximum.

Interview Questions

• Q: What work experience did you have? Q: Can you work in a team? Q: How do you feel about CVS' culture and what it stands for?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Simple. They asked me to tell about myself and asked me easy questions like salary and availability. Did not take to long, they liked when I asked questions. Overall great experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Wylie, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very fun and brief, the interviewer asked me a lot of questions about my past experiences, in fast food and she actually sad that people who had worked in fast food are the best workers for retail a. For which i am grateful for because I've been turned down for other retail positions for not having enough experience in the field. But all in all it was a great interview and she hired me on the spot.