CVS Health Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from the store manager a few days later. We had a quick conversation over the phone to schedule an interview. The interview was quick, we discussed my previous cashier and customer service experience. Overall, the interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Submitted application online to various stores. Got a call a couple of weeks later to come down for an interview. Asked basic questions about ways I've dealt with customers. Passed that then went in for some training

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I first applied online and waited a couple days. I then called and talked to the manager and he looked over my paperwork and brought me in for a interview the next week. The interview was very simple and I was asked only a few questions. I then was hired on the spot and then two days later I recieved an email with agreement for a background search then next step is orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Chandler, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I arrived 5 minutes early. A lady took me to back room and she asked me many simple questions. She basically told me she was looking for someone older though. The store I was applying to is in an elderly community and she wanted more relatable workers I guess. She was nice but somewhat patronizing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

Cashier Interview

Interview

Came in, got asked basic questions about myself and hours that I could work. Nothing crazy from CVS. I was only 16 so I don't think there was much they really needed to know from me. Just the basics really.

Cashier Interview

Interview

i was looking for a part time position, and cvs was one of the first to call me back. Though i was nervous for the interview was easy. They asked very easy questions that were what a person should expect from an interview for a part time position. They replied back very promptly,and i was given the job. To prepare for the interview i would suggest looking at interview questions online to prepare as there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The hiring manager was very professional and he was prompt. He maintained good eye contact with me throughout the whole interview. He basically asked general interview questions, but his enthusiasm was what made the interview a success. At the end, he shook my hand and a few days later he followed up with a phone call for part two of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How might you be an asset to this community?   1 Answer

I accepted another job that I had interviewed for as well, although I should have taken both jobs and then decided to quit one once school started.

Cashier Interview

Application

interviewed at CVS Health in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call several weeks later to schedule an interview. Most of the interview consisted of an emphasis on customer satisfaction and what my duties/responsibilities would be. I also answered some basic questions like "Is this your first job?" or "When are you available?" etc.

They told me they'd call me back for a second interview if they were interested, but I did not receive it, most likely because I will be attending college in the fall.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult questions; very basic, as mentioned above!   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

You go onto the website and fill out the application, they will call you for an interview and they just ask you a few questions. Nothing complicated.