CVS Health Cashier Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Long Beach, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Soo basic it almost was a turn off... no real questions, all they wanted to know was if I can work graveyard shifts because it was a 24hr store. You dont have any questions that actually make you think.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2015.

Interview

The guy was nice but made it sound like I was better than the job. Kept asking if I was sure I wanted to work there. Said it was a very stressful job. Also asked abput stuff on application but not too formal.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Waited at least 4 weeks until I got a call for an interview. The process was pretty easy, you go in get asked a couple of questions and wait for another call.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarkston, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Clarkston, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was fine. I out in an interview two weeks ago. I recieved a call. I was asked if I could come in, in 2 hours and he apologized for setting up an interview on such short notice. I was made an offer 3 hours later pending on a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cashier?   1 Answer

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The manager at the time was a great man, it was short and simple. Very direct and had a good sense of humor. I was offered over minimum wage for the position available but still less than other companies. Trying to get higher in the store I was at was very difficult, also getting full time status was nearly impossible. The new system is generated based on experience and I feel that they should adjust long time employees pay based on new system.

Interview Questions

• Do you have flexible hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I got lucky and was interviewed by a VERY friendly manager. Quick, fast-paced, she did most of the talking -- interview was basically to see if I could hold up a friendly conversation. Got offered the position within 5 minutes. Be friendly and relaxed and you'll do fine!!!

Interview Questions

• Why CVS? Questions about work experience Scheduling questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate - she said everyone starts off at minimum wage

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It took 3 minutes long, make sure you have personality because it is all about customer service, and to be flexible. Store manager breaks everything down for you, and explains the process, of filling out forms online, and going to the class.

Interview Questions

• What is your flexibility? What do you think Customer Service is?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a professional and nice introduction. To the store, manager, and employees. Then went to the break room and it was a very nice talk. Got to understand what cvs was about and what our store was doing at the moment.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for cvs?   1 Answer

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

easy question about past experience. I was pleasant meeting with the manager. He was easy to talk to and easy to come across. I arrived early and the manager interview me right away. everyone i met that day was great to talk to and looked like they enjoyed what they do.i

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Tell me about a time you experience difficult customer and how did you deal with that customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Boylston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (West Boylston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

After waiting 6 weeks to hear back after submitting resume and application. I got a call for an interview. Interview went well until we were interrupted midway. She then left me sitting in the office alone for about 20-25 minutes. She came back and began asking the same questions again. Of course answered thoroughly. Received email 2 weeks later with job offer. At that point I had already had committed to another position with a higher salary. Mostly due to the lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Salary, goals, availability   1 Answer