CVS Health Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

1.7

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy going interview. Why Pharmacy? What hours are you willing to work? Do you know its going to be stressful?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offer was take it or leave it. Offer of pay rate was sent in as an email. You either accepted the offer or you did not. You accept the offer by following a link sent in the email. Click yes to accept or no to decline.

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (West Asheville, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

very quick and to the point was actually hired to work at multiple pharmacies within the chain

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would get 1.25 more than the other pharmacy offering me a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Woonsocket, RI) in February 2011.

Interview

it was 1 day process and it was one on one. They asked me about experience and how will I handle difficult customers? How I filled medications? Call center experience? Processed medical insurance before?

Interview Questions

• how many years of experience you have?   1 Answer