CVS Health

CVS Health Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

1 Interview A Few Days After Applying If Current Location Needs Staff

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health in August 2013.

I applied online at ALL the positions I knew i could get to in Georgia. About two months later I finally got a call back for an interview. I was early and i guess he was impressed by it. I started the inerview early and he explained there were only two slots open and he was interviewing 14 people. He asked basic questions like why did you pick CVS, name a time when you did blah blah blah, help a customer, and etc. Since I had a lot of cashier experience he said he could could me a little more than just 8 an hour and that I would know something on Friday and asked if I had any questions for him. I believe you should ALWAYS have at least 1 question to seem interested. 2 days later I got an email asking if I wanted the position. Fairly easy interview, but you need to show your friendliness and smile a lot! Good luck! (:

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult. If anything having to tell him I couldn't work Mondays and Wednesdays because I am a college student.   Answer Question
    There was none. I did get paid a little more like he said so there was no need for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2013.

You have to apply online through cvs's website. It is a pretty simple process to apply. If they like your resume they will call you up and have you come in for the first of two interviews. If they pick you, you come for the second interview then you have onboarding which is the hardest part of being hired.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask you questions on how to handle certain customer care problems so be prepared to answer!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

I applied for a job as a part time cashier while in high school (10 hrs/week). It started out with an online form. Had me submit a resume and cover letter, along with standard work history and stuff. Then I had to do an "online aptitude test", which considered of questions such as, "What's more important: helping people or making money?" More of a common sense test. No one at all should have problems with it.

So then I received a call-in for an interview. I walked into the store, and asked for the manager. The interview was held in the office in the back. Manager was really nice. It worked out well because the person interviewing you is who you'll be working for. It lasted for 20 minutes, about half of which were about availability and pay. Only one "real" question, see below.

Interview Questions
    • "What differentiates great customer service from legendary customer service?"   View Answer
    Gave higher than expected. Asked for 7.50, but offered 7.95. After working it seems that 7.95/8 dollars an hour is the standard throughout the company, so it doesn't seem particularly negotiable in hindsight.