CVS Health

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.0

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied on their site. They called me after 1 month. I would assume once school started they have lost a lot of people as I got calls from 3 different locations. Interview was on site and relatively easy - nothing hard or pharmacy related at all. Tell something about yourself, why do u wanna work here, give a specific situation where there was an angry customer and what did u do in it... brief glimpse at your former employment and that's it. I would say that if u do all your answers in decent english you will get hired, they are desperate.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult ones, they try to make it smooth and easy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at all, I have been offered 8.50, take it or leave it. I took the offer just to end up quitting after 3 months as I saw no future in that position.

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2012.

Very professional arrived early. Greeted me and made me feel apart of a team. This was not the first store I was at if this review is from North Central Ohio

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gahanna, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gahanna, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2012.

The first interview was a 20 min phone interview. Then they called back the same day and scheduled a one on one interview for the net day. They called back the same day and scheduled a 2nd phone interview with an offer. We discussed the benefits, pay and start date. Once I accepted the offer they informed that I would recieve the wirtten offer in two days and I did and also the new hire paper work and drug test form.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me what you would bring to CVS if hired   View Answer
    No the wage was non negotiatable. The offer was very fair.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2010.

Found the add in an online classified, met with the head pharmacist (manager) to discuss scheduling and flexibility because I'm also a college student.

Interview Questions
    • What was an experience you had when you faced a customer issue and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    Good schedule, low pay