CVS Health Interview Questions in Cumberland, RI

Updated Mar 20, 2015

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

3 round interview process. One phone interview, one on one, and finally a panel interview. Very friendly, not intimidating. They asked pretty standard questions in the initial phone interview. A in person interview was scheduled 1.5 weeks after. Then each in person interview was a week apart. Great company to get hired for, only downfall was the offered salary was average.

Interview Questions

• If we were to contact your current supervisor what would he/she say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

It took nearly 3 weeks for the agency to hear back from the recruiter for an assessment and schedule an interview. Interviewed by 3 people individually. 1 interviewer was rushed because she had her calendar scheduler misaligned for time zone and thought I was an hour late. Interviewers 2 and 3 asked good questions about experience and skills and their answers about the position were a bit vague. I was informed by Interviewer 1 that I made the short list for a 2nd interview the following week. It took another 3 weeks to find out that they hired someone else and NO apology for leading the agency nor me about the 2nd interview.

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI).

Interview

HR called me twice asked the same questions, they seem a little unorganized. Had to fill out another form to interview, which I already filled out when applying for the job. In person interview fairly quickly, two weeks after initial call.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. What are your strengths, favorite courses. Technical ability. Tell us about yourself   Answer Question