Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CVS Health
- Pharmacy Technician (210)
- Cashier (101)
- Store Manager (58)
- Pharmacist (54)
- Shift Supervisor B (50)
- Clerk/Cashier (44)
- Pharmacy Technician CPhT (32)
- Shift Supervisor (29)
- Cashier Sales Associate (29)
- Assistant Manager (27)
- Customer Service Representative (22)
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate (18)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Manager Trainee (13)
- Account Manager (12)
- Pharmacy Technician Trainee (12)
- Manager (11)
- Shift Supervisor A (10)
- Intern (9)
- Photo Lab Technician (8)
- Project Manager (8)
- Pharmacy (8)
- Certified Pharmacy Tech (8)
- CVS Store Manager (7)
- Customer Service Associate (7)
- Pharmacy Intern (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Senior Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Pharmacy Tech Trainee (5)
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in February 2015.
3 round interview process. One phone interview, one on one, and finally a panel interview. Very friendly, not intimidating. They asked pretty standard questions in the initial phone interview. A in person interview was scheduled 1.5 weeks after. Then each in person interview was a week apart. Great company to get hired for, only downfall was the offered salary was average.
- If we were to contact your current supervisor what would he/she say your strengths are? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI) in January 2015.
It took nearly 3 weeks for the agency to hear back from the recruiter for an assessment and schedule an interview. Interviewed by 3 people individually. 1 interviewer was rushed because she had her calendar scheduler misaligned for time zone and thought I was an hour late. Interviewers 2 and 3 asked good questions about experience and skills and their answers about the position were a bit vague. I was informed by Interviewer 1 that I made the short list for a 2nd interview the following week. It took another 3 weeks to find out that they hired someone else and NO apology for leading the agency nor me about the 2nd interview.
- What type of Excel experience do you have? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Cumberland, RI).
HR called me twice asked the same questions, they seem a little unorganized. Had to fill out another form to interview, which I already filled out when applying for the job. In person interview fairly quickly, two weeks after initial call.
- General interview questions. What are your strengths, favorite courses. Technical ability. Tell us about yourself Answer Question