CVS Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Quick and painless. Spoke to a supervisor then I was sent to HR for a second interview...they ran a back round check, had me take a drug test and hire me on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upset people? Are you good with talking to elderly?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online then probably about a week alter got a phone call, the person went over the position and pay and asked a few questions, then scheduled me a face-to-face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Going over the company's success and unlimited possibilities to move up the ranks within the company. What the job entails and what is expected of the trainee. Background checks, credit history, I-9 Documentation and Identification all important items if selecte after interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I love the way the interviewer spoke to me. My interviewer really told me about the company in the most honest way possible which caused me to be very comfortable with my setting

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Nashville, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out paper work, then reviewed paperwork with interviewee. I was then asked if I had any question about the paperwork that was filled out. I don't have any additional information as the interview was rudely cut short.

Interview Questions

• I never got to any traditional questions. I was asked if I had any concerns about the paperwork.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Easy going interview. Apply online and just wait like 2 weeks because you will usually get a call in that time frame. Interview is like 45 mins long and you should here an answer less than a week. Pay is not great but is ok for a part time job. Make sure you show a learning and leadership attitude.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that might help in this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I filled out an online application. About a week later I got a call from the assistant store manager to come in. I did a phone interview then went in for a face to face interview. The interview was conducted by the the assistant store manager and the store manager. They both were very polite.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you made?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The woman calling was very friendly and seemed to care about me and my employment with the company overall. The call moved along with a chance to ask questions and the whole process went extra smooth. I only had one phone call and 3 calls total with my recruiter before hearing the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were assisting a dissatisfied customer and what you do to assist the customer?   1 Answer
    • the interviewer did ask me the opposite as well can you describe how you went over and above for another customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Monroeville, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

applied online received phone interview week later invited to interview at site in Monroeville, PA HR was highly friendly interviewer was awesome lasted almost 2 hours possibly I was too comfortable with her positive spirit received job offer after background check came back whole process took about 3 weeks from date of my online application was submitted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary to be the same or more than my previous employer company was ok with meeting that expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Knoxville, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Was a smooth process with extensive phone and internet interaction.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to transition from hands on care to a phone position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Amenable and reasonable to my requests for information with real dollar signs and advancement process.