CVS Health

Updated Dec 21, 2014

2.2

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Easy going interview. Apply online and just wait like 2 weeks because you will usually get a call in that time frame. Interview is like 45 mins long and you should here an answer less than a week. Pay is not great but is ok for a part time job. Make sure you show a learning and leadership attitude.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have that might help in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Customer Service Representative Interview

I filled out an online application. About a week later I got a call from the assistant store manager to come in. I did a phone interview then went in for a face to face interview. The interview was conducted by the the assistant store manager and the store manager. They both were very polite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CVS Health in August 2014.

The woman calling was very friendly and seemed to care about me and my employment with the company overall. The call moved along with a chance to ask questions and the whole process went extra smooth. I only had one phone call and 3 calls total with my recruiter before hearing the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were assisting a dissatisfied customer and what you do to assist the customer?   View Answer
    • the interviewer did ask me the opposite as well can you describe how you went over and above for another customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroeville, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2014.

applied online received phone interview week later invited to interview at site in Monroeville, PA HR was highly friendly interviewer was awesome lasted almost 2 hours possibly I was too comfortable with her positive spirit received job offer after background check came back whole process took about 3 weeks from date of my online application was submitted

Interview Questions
    I negotiated my salary to be the same or more than my previous employer company was ok with meeting that expectation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health in October 2013.

Was a smooth process with extensive phone and internet interaction.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want to transition from hands on care to a phone position?   View Answer
    Amenable and reasonable to my requests for information with real dollar signs and advancement process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2013.

I thought the interview went OK. I have twenty years experience in pharmacy. Seven of it is in customer service in mail order. So I have a lot of experience of being on the phone with customers and on the computer at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a difficult time when you had to help angry customer.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

completed app on line going to a job fair

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

I was referred through an employee who was working for the company, I was contacted by a women from a staffing agency who CVS uses to hire through. They do most of their hiring through staffing agencies. They scheduled an in person interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health in October 2012.

Very simple. Filled out the application online and got a reply few days later. Dressed business casual and answered a few questions about myself as well as my availability. Waited for a background check and started training a week after that.

Interview Questions
    • Why CVS?
      What kind of experience can you bring here?
      Availability?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health in July 2012.

I went to a hiring event and I took a test, then went over a presentation about the job and benefits, then had an interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • It was a easy interview and just questions about how to handle certain situations with customers.   Answer Question