CVS Health Interview Questions in Daytona Beach, FL

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Front End Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health in February 2009.

I turned in an application in-person and waited about a week to hear back from the manager. He spoke to me on the phone for a few minutes about what my employment needs were and if I was still looking for a position somewhere, and then scheduled an interview for the following day. It was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • If someone steals a $0.50 piece of candy, is it worth calling the police?   View Answer
    There was none. They made me an offer and made it clear it was not negotiable. I took it because I was in dire straits and needed money to support a family member who could not work.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daytona Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health.

It is straightforward, quick to the point and painless. They focus on cash handling properly and fast. Basic customer service, multi-tasking and delegating (when you can).

Interview Questions
    Simple

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!