CVS Health

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Questions very basic, asked where you saw yourself in 5 years, asked scenario questions such as explaining to them a difficult situation you've had to deal with at a previous job and how you handled it

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in September 2013.

I applied online and they called me within 2 weeks. The district pharmacist was the lead interviewer and the store manager interview me later. The interview lasted about 30mins and he sent my offer to me on the spot after he was finished with the interview. The store that you interview at will become the store you work at.

Interview Questions
    • Asked basic questions about my work history and asked questions about the priority of tasks or customer first type questions, "Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you handle the situation." and " You are in the middle of counting and a costumer comes to pick up, what would you do?" .Also "Why did you choose CVS?"   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Reasonable pay

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health in February 2013.

First a phone interview on a thursday, second interview was a week later on Friday and with a training store manager. 3rd interview will be with regional HR, still waiting for that appointment, it's been 5 days since my last interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was prepared for these interviews, and had done my home work so there weren’t any unexpected questions asked. Mostly went over my background, the second interview was more a lengthy conversation comparing notes on how we run store’s   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Was invited to manager's office. The manager asked questions about my strengths and weaknesses. He also asked about my grades since this was my first job. The interview was very professional.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2012.

Led me up to a conference table in a room that was built on rafters. There was a large table and my interviewer was seated at the end of the table. Shirt and tie, dress pants for the interview. Talked about relocation options, hours, type of work. Danced around the actual number for salary. He kept telling me how hard the business was.
    Asked what I knew about the company.
    What is my thoughts about relocation.
    My questions were on typical life as a store manager.
    I would have thought they would want to impress me as much as I want to impress them.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CVS Health in February 2010.

Pre-interview is based on psychometric testing, subsequent interviews behavioral based.

Interview Questions
    • Questions follow competencies determined to eschew how company defines leadership.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in April 2009.

interviewer was personable and laid back. very easy questions and just wanted me to be myself.

Photo Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2009.

At CVS when applying for certain positions it doesn't matter your competency level. They really will hire just about anybody. It's a low paying job until you get to the store management level. Other companies pay "regular" employees a lot more. In the interview process just act professional and think about your answers. It's an easy job and an easy interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating until the management level, at least that's what they tell you.