CVS Health Interview Questions in Florida

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.2

CVS Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homestead, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Homestead, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I completed the application online. After the application was completed I took a brief test about customer service and different areas in the pharmacy, it was pretty easy so don't worry.
    After submitting the application I went to the store where I applied and spoke with the pharmacist. She was really nice and needed immediate help. She already hired one lady two weeks before but her paperwork was still processing. Since she needed help and I was available at any time (just graduated from college), she told me I got the job. I'm currently waiting on the offer email (she said she'll send it by tomorrow) to accept the job. Definitely a positive experience with a pharmacist who was really nice and excited for me to work. :)

Interview Questions

• Are you certified?   1 Answer
    • When will you be available to work?   1 Answer

Training Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screen interview, applied online and uploaded resume to be reviewed simultaneously. Emailing was the best method of communication. Received a phone call from a recruiter, describing the process and confirming the interview. Confirmed the interview time and date, and the recruiter was very professional and polite. Interview was short and to the point.

Cvs Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Starke, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Starke, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two separate interviews. I interviewed in the break room with two pharmacists the first time. I did a little hand written test putting medications in alphabetical order and then some simple math. It was a really easy going interview with the first two. The second interview was with the head pharmacist, he asked more questions but he was really chill and made me feel semi-comfortable!

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work here?
      Q: Name a time you had a problem with a customer.
      Q: What did you do to resolve the problem?
      Q: Do you feel comfortable telling people no?
      Q: Do you feel comfortable making "cold calls"?

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Casual , met in hotel lobby, spoke about experience and then spoke about family and neighborhood. It was an internal interview so we talked about what I had done already and what I thought could be improved. Very low stress because I already worked for the company in a trainee position.

Interview Questions

• Standard ? Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I first applied online and waited a couple days. I then called and talked to the manager and he looked over my paperwork and brought me in for a interview the next week. The interview was very simple and I was asked only a few questions. I then was hired on the spot and then two days later I recieved an email with agreement for a background search then next step is orientation.

Regional Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The entire process was drawn out and they didn't stick to their own timing. Initially, I had a quick phone screen with recruiter, then I was told I would get an interview with the hiring manager, that never happened! I followed up with them twice before I finally heard back via email. Very impersonal! They lost points in my book.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses as a leader!   1 Answer
    • What are three of your strengths?   1 Answer
    • Would I be willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Im stilll in the process due to the holidays mostly but first was a phone interview and if that is good you will be set up for a face to face with DM and if they feel you are a good fit a offer is made.

Interview Questions

• No diffcult question especially if you are from the retail world, I had over 20 yrs of experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the offer was good for what the avg manager is making in the area.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I filed an application online, one week later I received an email informing me for a 15 minute phone interview, a week later went for second interview with SMT at CVS it went very good as far as I know, 4 days later was informed to have a third interview with DM which I'm very anxious and looking forward to.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions which was very similar to the Phone interview was: why CVS and my background experience and some of the situation I've managed to solve.   1 Answer

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a professional and nice introduction. To the store, manager, and employees. Then went to the break room and it was a very nice talk. Got to understand what cvs was about and what our store was doing at the moment.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for cvs?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Tampa, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Very long drawn out online application. One interview with store pharmacy manager. Called back to say I did not get the job then called back a month later to say I was hired after all because a new hire walked off the job.

Interview Questions

• Not much, it seemed to be more personal questions then job related ones.   1 Answer