CVS Health Intern Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Abstract questions. What does your best friend think of you kinda stuff

Other Interview Reviews for CVS Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Amarillo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2012.

I submitted my application online. About a week later, I was called by a human resources person. The purpose of the phone call was to determine whether I would be a good candidate to interview in person. After the interview in person, I was contacted by email to submit more personal information to the company. After which, they scheduled a 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2010.

one on one interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2010.

Very professional. Caremark had a recruiter that was assigned to me specifically and helped prepare me for the interview. The interview was mostly behavioral based questions. They also did a really nice job of selling the position to me as well. I wasn't offered a position after my internship but I have maintained a good relationship with their hiring manager and wouldn't be surprised if I work their again before my career is over.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time a project didn't go well? What was the outcome? What would you have changed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worcester, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in May 2009.

I went to a career fair at my school and the intern coordinators were very helpful. The interview took place at my school on an alloted day. Many people were interviewed. The person who interviewed me seemed genuinely interested in what I had to offer and in informing me more about the company. Afterwards, I got the job and the intern coordinator placed me in one of the stores.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CVS Health in May 2010.

they called me abd offered me an on site interview then i met 4 diffrent team members to take turns talk to me

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in March 2010.

One on one interview- generic interview questions, sent a rejection letter a month later

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health in October 2008.

I spoke with a recruiter at a college job fair and later had a one on one interview in person that lasted about 30-40 minutes. She asked the basic questions and wanted to make sure that I had experience in retail and with customer service.

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!