CVS Health

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.2

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I was contacted about a week after I applied for the position. I had a short phone interview and then they said they would have another lady follow up with scheduling a longer interview. The lady called less than an hour later to set up an interview that was going to be 45 minutes. That was my final interview. It took them 3 weeks to call back with an offer.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

A Recruiter called and did a phone screening and said I would hear something in a week or a week and a half. Never Did. I called three times finally got an email for an interview. I thought it went well never heard back. Emails went unanswered. About a month after the interview I got a call that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for CVS? Tell us about yourself and behavioral questions such as Tell me a time....   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I first walked into the location and asked if they happened to be hiring and what the process was. The were in fact so I applied online that night. I went in and dropped off my resume in person the next day. got a call about a week later, had a quick interview and was hired that same day. pretty smooth process.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Very short, fast interview. Basic questions. he took most of the time telling me what I woulf be doing. Got a job offer emailed to me right after I walked out

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question

Customer Insights&Market Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health.

There are four people who interviewed me and each took 30min. There was a screener phone call asking some basic questions and then followed by an e-mail setting up the interview time.

Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

seventh time's the charm. I learned alot about interviews and the hiring process. Almost like an internship but it came at the right time. Happy to have the chance to work there. Good opportunity to build a reputation and a practice in the workforce. I brought in certain terminology that improved my chances.

ok

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

It took 3 minutes long, make sure you have personality because it is all about customer service, and to be flexible. Store manager breaks everything down for you, and explains the process, of filling out forms online, and going to the class.

Interview Questions
    • What is your flexibility? What do you think Customer Service is?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

The pharmacist called me herself, and we set up the interview appointment. The pharmacy was busy, and I got there a few minutes early, so I waited for about 10-15 minutes until the pharmacist was ready. We went upstairs to the office which overlooked the store, and she told me that she would tell me about the store and the position and then see if I had any questions. Then she asked why I wanted to work there. After I answered, she asked how much I was looking to make, so I told her the descriptions on Glassdoor seemed to indicate about $11/hour. She laughed out loud for about 30 seconds and then told me they typically start at $8, but could be flexible with that depending on what an applicant brings to the position. Then she told me about the position and the team and the store, and I asked questions to follow up. In the end, she basically offered me the job and told me what process to expect.

Interview Questions

I can make more in my current position.