CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015
1,211 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me 3 weeks later. I went in and I was totally not prepared for those intense questions. He asked about 10 questions and the interview lasted for about an hour. That's how hard it was, but when I thought I failed, he called me and I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I sat with the manager and he was very nice and very outgoing. I never had a job before therefore I was worried I wouldn't get it, but he assured that it wouldn't be an issue with my interview process. Afterwards I received an email saying I was offered a job and my starting rate ect. ect.

Interview Questions

• What were you past job experiences? Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

I received a call, showed up for an interview with the manager, and then started work the next week. It was fairly straight forward where the manager asked me a bunch of questions about what I have done in the past, my previous employment, and how I heard of the job.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. It will all depend on that particular store manager, some are a lot more hands on and particular than others. I've met some that are like drill sergeants and some that are like your college buddy.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with medical terminology and multitasking   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Quick and painless. Spoke to a supervisor then I was sent to HR for a second interview...they ran a back round check, had me take a drug test and hire me on the same day.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle upset people? Are you good with talking to elderly?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

First interview with the current SM went well, we talked about sales, company goals,etc for an hour and a 1/2. Got a call a few weeks later for a DM interview asking "if I was still interested". This interview went very in-depth about all aspects of my personal background, and I could tell the DM spent a lot of time studying my resume. He said he'd call back whether I was made an offer or not, but never did, and I never called them back either. Found the lack of urgency strange... This whole process probably took about 3-4 weeks, and that was not even including background checks or anything waiting to come back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Hard decisions you've made about staffing as a Mgr? What would your associates say are your best personality traits? Are you comfortable counseling associates?   Answer Question

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CVS Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Always talk positive keep good eye contact but dont stare speak clearly think if you need time speak loudly and judt be sincere because they will watch you work stay alert and dont use to many words. because people only listen to 1st few things that are said.

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with an angry customer. be honest when being asked this. at least i did. how would you describe your customer service skills. you will be on the floor stocking and answering questions about every item in the store and you must greet the customer.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The interview process was great. The hiring manager was really easy to talk too. Asked me the basic interview questions. A little about myself and why I left my last job. I ended up getting a call back the next day letting me know I had the job.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Met in a retail store. We discussed my background and unique needs of particular location to be filled. Many questions concerning what I could bring to their company. Unfortunately, I got the feeling that there was less concern for my exceptional customer service skills and more interest in keeping the pharmacist isolated in the background doing verification.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave independent pharmacy to work for CVS?   Answer Question

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I received an email requesting the interview in three days. I was told to ask at the front for my interviewer by name and would be shown to the office and when I did, I was told that this store did not have a Minute Clinic. What?!? So I went to the pharmacy and tried again. When I finally got to the interview, it went smoothly. The interview was more like a conversation than an interview. Most questions were softball like the one I listed.