CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

short and to the point not to bad. you have to stay on top of them and keep reaching out so that it will move along or else it can take awhile. but you will most likely get hired if you get an interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

Casual , met in hotel lobby, spoke about experience and then spoke about family and neighborhood. It was an internal interview so we talked about what I had done already and what I thought could be improved. Very low stress because I already worked for the company in a trainee position.

Interview Questions
    • Standard ? Where did I see myself in 5 years   View Answer

Cvs Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

I met the district manager (who oversaw the CVS's in the area of my Pharmacy School) at a restaurant and we had a 1-on-1 where she asked me questions to see if I & the company were a good match. Then I had a drug test, filled out a bunch of forms online, & I was accepted as an intern shortly after. They took several months to finally started to schedule me though... they said there was a problem with me getting into the computer system.

Interview Questions
    • What specifically interests you in wanting to work for CVS?
      Which city/area do you ideally want to live/work in after pharmacy school, and would you be open to being placed in other places?
      Are you open to move up in positions in the company?

Answer Question

Floater Pharmacist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

First interview out of college. Met with pharmacy supervisor. Easy simple interview. Asked simple questions about pharmacy and experience. Also asked some questions about customer service. Didn't previously intern with company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2015.

I was contacted by a recruiter in March 2015, and screened by the recruiter's boss, then submitted to CVS Health. The recruiter scheduled a face to face interview with CVS later that week. The first interviewer was very amiable, but he immediately told me what a chaotic place CVS was to work, and that the Project Manager (PM) position was open, because the previous PM quit. The questions consisted of how would I handle very difficult 'but critical' members of my project team, especially since they didn't report to me. That was followed by questions on what projects I worked on. I later found out the first interviewer was the hiring manager’s team leader. I also found out that they have releases every two months, and that management “cuts PM’s off at the knees” if any release dates are missed, or functionality drops.
    The seconding interview was with the actual hiring manger, who seemed to be already in a bad mood due to some fire drills he was handling. He seemed abrupt and strictly business, and asked mostly my experience with Clarity, budgeting and experience with digital and mobility development, of which I had only some, but was not mentioned as a requirement in the job description. The interview ended and was told a week later that another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle very difficult 'but critical' members of my project team, especially since they didn't report to me?   View Answer

Photo Lab Technician Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at CVS Health.

I completed an application in person and was called for an interview... I went in for an interview and was asked my availability then sent for a drug test and started immediately...

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CVS Health.

The manager at the time was a great man, it was short and simple. Very direct and had a good sense of humor. I was offered over minimum wage for the position available but still less than other companies. Trying to get higher in the store I was at was very difficult, also getting full time status was nearly impossible. The new system is generated based on experience and I feel that they should adjust long time employees pay based on new system.

No negotiation available

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

A Recruiter called and did a phone screening and said I would hear something in a week or a week and a half. Never Did. I called three times finally got an email for an interview. I thought it went well never heard back. Emails went unanswered. About a month after the interview I got a call that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for CVS? Tell us about yourself and behavioral questions such as Tell me a time....   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I was contacted about a week after I applied for the position. I had a short phone interview and then they said they would have another lady follow up with scheduling a longer interview. The lady called less than an hour later to set up an interview that was going to be 45 minutes. That was my final interview. It took them 3 weeks to call back with an offer.