CVS Health

Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Quick and easy interview process. Bring a positive attitude since it is all about customer service. Expect questions and it's always a good idea to ask questions of your own, especially if you're new to the pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were in regards to my experience in customer service and a little about me. We mostly talked a little about the pharmacy and about the store.   Answer Question

Customer Insights&Market Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health.

There are four people who interviewed me and each took 30min. There was a screener phone call asking some basic questions and then followed by an e-mail setting up the interview time.

Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

seventh time's the charm. I learned alot about interviews and the hiring process. Almost like an internship but it came at the right time. Happy to have the chance to work there. Good opportunity to build a reputation and a practice in the workforce. I brought in certain terminology that improved my chances.

ok

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

It took 3 minutes long, make sure you have personality because it is all about customer service, and to be flexible. Store manager breaks everything down for you, and explains the process, of filling out forms online, and going to the class.

Interview Questions
    • What is your flexibility? What do you think Customer Service is?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

The pharmacist called me herself, and we set up the interview appointment. The pharmacy was busy, and I got there a few minutes early, so I waited for about 10-15 minutes until the pharmacist was ready. We went upstairs to the office which overlooked the store, and she told me that she would tell me about the store and the position and then see if I had any questions. Then she asked why I wanted to work there. After I answered, she asked how much I was looking to make, so I told her the descriptions on Glassdoor seemed to indicate about $11/hour. She laughed out loud for about 30 seconds and then told me they typically start at $8, but could be flexible with that depending on what an applicant brings to the position. Then she told me about the position and the team and the store, and I asked questions to follow up. In the end, she basically offered me the job and told me what process to expect.

Interview Questions

I can make more in my current position.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online and called them the next day to check my application status. The man i spoke with looked over my application while I was on the phone and said everything looked fine and the would be making calls for interviews the next week. I waited until the next week and with no call, i called them back again and spoke with the same man, he remembered I called and set up an interview time and date while on the phone with me. I went in on the scheduled date, i went about 25 minutes early and had to wait for the lead pharmacist. When the pharmacist got there i was taken to the back and was only asked about two or three questions. The interview was very easy-going. I was called two days later and offered the position.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

First I applied online and received a call a little over a week. He asked my availability and my age and I was asked to come in the next day for an interview. I came about 10- 15 earlier than I was scheduled and I had to wait in the pharmacy area for a little while. He then came out and greet me and I greeted him back and we shook hands. The store manage was super nice and asked other personal questions trying to make me feel comfortable then lead me to the back in this room and proceeded with the interview

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate being that I didn't have experience

CVS Pharmacy Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

The interview was quick. Not so many questions. Just the basics. The manager was nice. I have no experience in supervisor but she loved my personality. So waiting for an answer now.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when u help a coworker with their tasks. ( at work )   View Answer

Certified Pharmacy Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online at cvs.com the application is simple but very long. The online application had an extra questionnaire about personality type which took about 20 minutes on its own. Received a call about a week later to schedule an in person interview. Interview questions were easy and more of "get to know you" type. The application process was pretty lengthy but the interview was quite short.