CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015
1,279 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and they called me 3 weeks later. I went in and I was totally not prepared for those intense questions. He asked about 10 questions and the interview lasted for about an hour. That's how hard it was, but when I thought I failed, he called me and I got the job.

Cvs Pharmacy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the pharmacy manager. We spoke a little over the phone and I was invited for a face to face interview. Interview was about 20 minutes and I answered basic interview questions. I received a job offer within the week, and I had to apply for my tech license.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

They called me maybe a week and a half after I submitted my application. It was barely an interview, more like a conversation. They asked about my experience, my availability, went over the training process, explained the salary, etc. A few questions to assess whether I'd fit into the environment, whether I was comfortable with a high-activity environment, that sort of thing. One on one, and also only one interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a busy environment, or a more laid back one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

applied online with a personality test, got a call from the store manager about 7 days later, talked with pharmacist and store manager about 3 days, then started a couple of days later after I got an acceptance call. Apparently the interview/hiring process is much longer now. Some people take up to 6 months to get hired now.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about how I would handle scenarios with the public when they are upset... previous experience, my availability (they want open availability and weekends) and the other standard interview questions   Answer Question

Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

it was nice and simple no hassle, they walked me through the warehouse to show me what it was like, and to show me what I would be doing. and then they sent me for my drug test that day, and then within a day i had orientation.

Interview Questions

• how well do you get along with people   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

You go in and they show you around and then describe work descriptions. You go back into the office are asked a couple of questions. They let you know about their requirements and if you meet them.

Interview Questions

• Previous related work experience?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was very easy. Apply online, DM called to set up interview, had one interview and was offer a job. The process toke a very long time because the DM did not call back until two months later.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There is an easy online application, manager called, we scheduled an interview and he called to offer me a position a few days later. Overall, it was a very easy going process. Everyone was very friendly and I felt comfortable going through the interview process.

Shift B Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Sat down with two predominant managers in the area, one of which would be my store manager. Semi casual interview in the back room of the store. Took no more than forty minutes because both managers were very experienced and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers