CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2014
Updated Sep 22, 2014

2.2

Photo Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health.

CVS hiring process was very quick. I applied online, within a few weeks I was invited in for an interview. Hired the next day by phone call and began training at the Training Headquarters in Boston.

The interview questions were typical, how do you handle stressful situations, under
    pressure, etc, it was a low level retail position.

As a side note, I was unable to make my interview at the time agreed upon, I called the manager I was to meet with and she was very understanding of my circumstances.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at CVS Health.

I was in the intern program....so there really wasn't a true interview.

No i did not negotiate.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

The application was pretty basic at the end you had to take an assessment , which consisted of questions on how you would react in certain scenarios , and questions about your customer service skills. I called the next day and the manager asked me to come in for an interview. The interview itself was very quick and a tad unprofessional. Instead of going to an office and sitting down to talk we went by the magazines in a store full of people and had the interview. The manager described the tasks i would have on a daily basis and told me the pay rate i would receive. I was pretty much over qualified for this job (previous supervisor) so i was hired on the spot. After that you go to a training day at another store for 7 hours, you learn store policies, about Extracare, etc.. Then you are ready to start.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, the manager told me a solid rate and that was it.

Intern Interview

Abstract questions. What does your best friend think of you kinda stuff

Cashier Interview

I was called in for an interview, and it took about 3 weeks to get a call after I applied through the online site. You take a series of pre-screening questions before a call, and your hiring is based on how you answer the questions. Former work experience in retail is helpful, unless you know someone who works there. You should get hired on the spot if your called back for an interview as long as you have a reasonable head on your shoulders.

Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online and exactly a week later I was called in for an interview. I couldn't say if it was actually an interview. The store manager went over the duties of the job and asked about my availability. At the end of the "interview" I was told that I would receive a job pending the background check. After a week or so I was called in with an offer to work.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. He just went over the job duties and such.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CVS Health.

I was called in and interviewed with the boss. Fairly easy and I was told what to expect.

Interview Questions
    • Attempting to give exact schedule since I was a student.   Answer Question
    Good job but you can't survive alone on that pay.

Cashier Interview

Interviewer was very late and no one said anything during the time I was sitting and waiting. Once it finally started, the interviewer rushed through the whole thing in just a couple of minutes.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health.

When interviewed it seemed as though they were looking for people who intended on spendind time with company and most likely moving up.

Interview Questions
    • What did I plan to bring to the store to help improve it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Just asks about how well you deal with people and customer service

Minimum wage

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!