CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015
1,003 Interview Reviews

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

it is just 1, one-on-one interview. very relaxed

Interview Questions

• name a time a customer was unhappy with you or your performance   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

You must apply online and the test online is almost the same question asked in like 50 different way, "do you steal" "do you want to steal" "have you ever thought about stealing" so on and so forth

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Interview

the pharmacy manager never even came to interview me. the store manager did and offered me a job right on the spot. it was an unprofessional interview and they didnt ask me about skill sor experience, only what my availability was.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was called in for an interview, and it took about 3 weeks to get a call after I applied through the online site. You take a series of pre-screening questions before a call, and your hiring is based on how you answer the questions. Former work experience in retail is helpful, unless you know someone who works there. You should get hired on the spot if your called back for an interview as long as you have a reasonable head on your shoulders.

Advisor/Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I had an initial interview with a recruiter who didn't know much about the position but was very nice. I then had three more interviews. After an interview with the head of the dept, I was expecting an offer - I have never been that far through the interview process without getting the job offer. But after the last interview, I received a form letter via email stating I did not get the job.
    Many of the questions surrounded my attitude toward management and how I get along with my boss. I expected more questions about my experience and background, and what I could offer the company, not about recalling past experiences with bosses and employees. I felt the nature of the questions indicated they must be having problems with employees.

Interview Questions

• If you didn't agree with a decision your boss made what would you do?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

When interviewed it seemed as though they were looking for people who intended on spendind time with company and most likely moving up.

Interview Questions

• What did I plan to bring to the store to help improve it.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

You apply and then wait to get a call for an interview. I had two interviews first with an assistant manager and then next with the manager. After that you just have to take a drug test/background check and you are hired. The interview is the basic situational questions as well as questions about yourself and if you can handle the fast work pace of the pharmacy. Overall it isn't that bad and if you have experience it is a plus and if you are planning on gaining experience to attend pharmacy school that is a big plus (my situation).

Interview Questions

• It was an easy going interview and they want to see if you can handle the work pace of the pharmacy and if you can work with people including the pharmacist (sometimes crazy).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't bother because either way it would be similar but you could negotiate for more.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

The beginning of the process was like any typical interview process...I applied on line which was suggested to me from a current CVS employee. I was contacted via email that the company wanted to go to the next step because of my credentials. Had a great phone interview and was contacted via email that I was selected to have a one on one interview with the DM. I showed up to the interview based on the email sent to me on the correct date and 15 minutes ahead of schedule. After I waiting for the DM to complete another interview I introduced myself and he abruptly said that I was one hour late. I said that according to the email I received I am on time and proceeded to show him the email on my smartphone. Without skipping a beat he said that I should wait until I was contacted again via email to select another date. I was very excited about the possibilities of working with CVS until I experienced a wasted 45 min commute. Finally had a face to face interview with the DM the second time around after another 45 min commute. He said that I should hear something in 3 to 5 days in which now day 11 has passed. If this is the way internal employees are handled I'll pass on this opportunity and wouldn't take it if they begged me too. Well maybe if they reimburse me for miles driven.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

You apply online, then you wait until they call you which may or may not happen, but if you do get the call they wanna speak with you at the store with the managers. you go in they ask you questions b.s. with them they say theyll call ya back soon and if you get that call your good to go and then you go to this crash course somewhere and come in later that week and start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating was possible

Cashier Interview

Interview

Just asks about how well you deal with people and customer service

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum wage