CVS Health

Updated Mar 2, 2015

2.2

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

A Recruiter called and did a phone screening and said I would hear something in a week or a week and a half. Never Did. I called three times finally got an email for an interview. I thought it went well never heard back. Emails went unanswered. About a month after the interview I got a call that I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for CVS? Tell us about yourself and behavioral questions such as Tell me a time....   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

I first applied online and waited a couple days. I then called and talked to the manager and he looked over my paperwork and brought me in for a interview the next week. The interview was very simple and I was asked only a few questions. I then was hired on the spot and then two days later I recieved an email with agreement for a background search then next step is orientation.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I first walked into the location and asked if they happened to be hiring and what the process was. The were in fact so I applied online that night. I went in and dropped off my resume in person the next day. got a call about a week later, had a quick interview and was hired that same day. pretty smooth process.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Very short, fast interview. Basic questions. he took most of the time telling me what I woulf be doing. Got a job offer emailed to me right after I walked out

Customer Insights&Market Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health.

There are four people who interviewed me and each took 30min. There was a screener phone call asking some basic questions and then followed by an e-mail setting up the interview time.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

I was contacted about a week after I applied for the position. I had a short phone interview and then they said they would have another lady follow up with scheduling a longer interview. The lady called less than an hour later to set up an interview that was going to be 45 minutes. That was my final interview. It took them 3 weeks to call back with an offer.

Pharmacist Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in February 2015.

Contacted by recruited from A-Line Staffing. Had initial interview and skills test which involved a typing test. Initial phone interview was followed by second phone interview with a supervisor from the same number. This was much more difficult and caught me off guard. I recommend screen your calls to prepare for interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in April 2014.

I applied online. The long survey in your application is your ticket to whether your application will be looked at further. I got a call the next day, which was a Thursday, and scheduled an interview for the coming Monday. The interview was formal yet informal; it depends on the pharmacy manager of the store you are applying/interviewing for. I got a call a week later that I got the position. However, it depends on the application and the applicant.

Cashier Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in March 2011.

After going into the store and asking for the application I was taken to the back. From there I took a 30 minute test on the computer and then filled in my information. The next day I received a call for an in person interview and talked with the manager for about half an hour.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked basic questions about work experience and about hours. I told them I would only live in Florida for 6 months which they did not like. I recommend dressing well and be honest unless it will hurt your chances.   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.