CVS Health Interview Questions

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied on their site. They called me after 1 month. I would assume once school started they have lost a lot of people as I got calls from 3 different locations. Interview was on site and relatively easy - nothing hard or pharmacy related at all. Tell something about yourself, why do u wanna work here, give a specific situation where there was an angry customer and what did u do in it... brief glimpse at your former employment and that's it. I would say that if u do all your answers in decent english you will get hired, they are desperate.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult ones, they try to make it smooth and easy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at all, I have been offered 8.50, take it or leave it. I took the offer just to end up quitting after 3 months as I saw no future in that position.

Pharmacist Interview

I was an intern for CVS throughout school and was told that I would at minimum have an interview. However, I was warned that the market was saturated and I was not guaranteed a position. The interview followed standard set of questions asked of all interviews that included questions about personality, experience, and knowledge of different CVS measures. It felt scripted at first but felt much more comfortable by the end. Overall not too challenging as long as you are prepared.

Interview Questions
    • What is one area that CVS does not do a good job of measuring with the current SOS model.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy. I was hired the same day that I was interviewed. The interview was very laid back. I couldn't have asked for a better store to do my training in.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CVS Health.

The first interview was face to face at my school career fair. They asked a series of 5-6 behavioral questions about leadership, increasing sales, handling conflict, and what's the most challenging project you were ever given.

Bilingual Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

2 interviews and basic interview questions. They base questions on your resume and try to get to know you as a person, not as an employee. They want to make sure that your personality and background is suitable for a call center environment

Customer Service Representative Interview

I filled out an online application. About a week later I got a call from the assistant store manager to come in. I did a phone interview then went in for a face to face interview. The interview was conducted by the the assistant store manager and the store manager. They both were very polite.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied on the CVS website. during the process I was asked where I wanted to work needing a job I natural applied everywhere. I eventually got a call from CVS Hiring department and was asked some questions, then I was scheduled for an interview the next day with the store manager at their store. The process was easy and I was hired on the spot because I previously worked for CVS. However, CVS really stresses customer service and how you feel your display of customer service will impact CVS

Interview Questions
    • I was asked "how I feel my theory of customer service will impact fellow employees and customers"   Answer Question
    I was asked during my first interview with the Hiring department what my salary requirement are, then I was asked again by the store manager my requirements. When I was offered the position by the Hiring department I got nearly what I wanted within a few cents... not bad!

UI Developer, Senior Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in October 2014.

The process was pretty quick and HR scheduled an interview in 2 weeks after my initial application.
    Interview was fairly simple and i spoke to tech lead in first round and had a face to face technical and managerial rounds.
    The interviewer was very nice and polite. Interview questions were not really difficult and probably i would rate it as average.
    Overall the process was pretty quick and smooth.

Interview Questions
    • Some detailed javascript and jquery questions   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

You must pass the online screening, which is a virtual job tryout. You can expect a phone interview screen followed by two face to face interviews. The questions are mainly based on behavioral and situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Providing details around how you lead people and can manage processes at the same time.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Applied online. Was called for an interview a week later. I was interviewed by the store manager with the pharmacist making occasional appearances. Interview was pretty thorough. About 10 questions took about 45 minutes. Was told I will receive an email within 2-3 days if hired. I received a email a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Why cvs? A few question on multitasking. Being able to adapt to frequent changes.   Answer Question

I declined because I applied with another store and was hired before I received the offer.