CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2015
1,298 Interview Reviews

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It was very easy. Apply online, DM called to set up interview, had one interview and was offer a job. The process toke a very long time because the DM did not call back until two months later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There is an easy online application, manager called, we scheduled an interview and he called to offer me a position a few days later. Overall, it was a very easy going process. Everyone was very friendly and I felt comfortable going through the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Lancaster, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The application process, including the "Virtual Job Tryout" was the longest part of the whole process, taking almost an hour. The phone interview was very straight forward and standard (salary expectations, prior experience, etc.) and took about 15 minutes. The in-person interview took about a half hour and consisted mostly of developing a career path and training action plan.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with or train a person that had difficulties understanding their duties and what did you do to help them.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call within 2 weeks. Interviewer was very professional and pleasant to work with. The interview lasted twenty minutes. Was asked to come back to interview with store manager.

Shift B Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Sat down with two predominant managers in the area, one of which would be my store manager. Semi casual interview in the back room of the store. Took no more than forty minutes because both managers were very experienced and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Very easy. Went upstairs and interviewed with the pharmacy manager. She asked me two questions: 1) Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult person. 2) What is your schedule like. I found out that I was hired about 4 days after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

called me for interview 2 months after applying on line. Interview with store manager was short, mostly telling me about the store and position. She asked me typical interview questions. Then returned the following Monday to interview wit the Pharmacist Supervisor. This interview was brief as well. She said I would definitely hear from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of conflict in past jobs and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Sent an offer via email and accepted.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Bristol, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Brought Resume in to introduce myself to the hiring manager(after applying online, completing jobtryout and asking what day to meet and introduce myself) and/or head pharmacist, and they asked if I had time for an interview right then; was interviewed by three people and wasn't told that in beginning, and also I was there to meet a specific person and that was not the first person to interview me. As they interviewed me they told me I would meet with that person next, but the second person that was not that person came in before that.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job? What characteristics do you think a pharmacy technician has/should have? What makes you want to have this job? Do have any questions? Tell me a little about yourself?What do you think a pharmacy technician does? Tell me about a time that you had a difficult time with a customer What is your availability?   1 Answer

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CVS Health in August 2015.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me via Indeed. I applied on their website, and two days later did a preliminary phone interview. Four days later, I interviewed with the Regional Beauty Manager and was given an offer letter four days later. It took another two weeks for them to process my paperwork, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Since you are unable to apply makeup for customers, name another strategy for you recommend and sell products.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During the preliminary phone interview the recruiter asked what my preferred and bottom dollar. During the physical interview, the Regional Beauty Manager said they offer competitive pay and gave me a good offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (McDonough, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Well you first apply online then you take a virtual job tutorial. After about 2 weeks you receive an email stating that they have everything they need if your qualifications meet there requirements they will contact you. Next you receive an email informing in you to set up a time and day for a phone interview that will only last about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Salary requirements how many people you have managed and what are your goals that you have accomplished as a manager.   Answer Question