CVS Health

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.2

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

very chill, basic questions, not too complicated, even though the hiring manager was late to the interview, but he was really cool. i can't find anything wrong with the interview. It seems very straight forward with no trick questions whatsoever

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview is simple. Be prepared ahead of time and negotiate pay. You will interview with store manager and district manager. They will take approximately two or three weeks to respond.

Interview Questions
    Negotiating was straight forward, again be prepared and know your numbers.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

The interview process was timely and pleasant. The clinic, pharmacy, and store staff was very friendly. The company recruiter called directly to schedule an interview versus third party consultant. I received a second phone interview with regional manager within the same week and face to face in two weeks. I appreciated the effective communication that was delivered regarding delays in the interview process and hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were common health provider patient-centered questions with a primarily focus on team effort   Answer Question

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

It was very quick. They ask about your availability and go over the training process. They asked why CVS and your major. It takes 16 weeks to become fully certified.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

The interview process at this particular store was not organized at all. I came in for my interview 15 minutes early and was seen right away which was a plus. The manager had a list of questions to ask but decided to ask some of her own personal questions. For the most part, the question was standard but we had several interruptions during the interview and the pharmacist came in to ask me questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. They ask me about my background, why I wanted to work there, and my availability. For me personally, the only unexpected question was, "How would my oldest sibling describe me." I've never been asked that before.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

I filled out an application to multiple stores in my area online. For the first two weeks I received email invitations to apply to stores much further than I was willing to drive to. I had prepared to visit the stores of interest in person when I received a call for the store manager of my first choice location to meet the PIC.

The interview was very relaxed. The PIC had told me that I had the job before we had completed the interview; it seems like they are in need of someone already licensed.

Interview Questions
    There was no mention of pay during the interview, and the amount was listed in an email offer making it hard to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Easy going interview. Apply online and just wait like 2 weeks because you will usually get a call in that time frame. Interview is like 45 mins long and you should here an answer less than a week. Pay is not great but is ok for a part time job. Make sure you show a learning and leadership attitude.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that might help in this position?   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online and heard back two months later. The manager asked me to confirm my previous retail experience during the interview. She said she would hire me because I smiled in the interview and because she " needed to clean house" and fire the current crew. She referred to herself as " the executioner". She hired me on the spot, but as it turned out, she had lied and hired me for a cashier position and not the supervisor position we had agreed on in the interview.

Interview Questions

I was lied to about what position I was to be hired for, offered a poor wage below standard entry level and because the manager who interviewed me appeared emotionally unstable, and had many red flags concerning finding enjoyment in treating her employees poorly.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

I applied online sometime in November and I got a call in the middle of December. I came in for an interview and it was super easy. He asked basic questions then told me about the position and that I would get an email soon if I got the job. I had the interview this morning and I'm currently waiting.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online but I never received any contact back. After about two weeks I called all the stores I applied to but all but one seemed interested in hiring. I talked with the Pharmacist and she asked for me to come in for an interview the next week. The interview was very basic, questions about when I was available and what the job entails. Over all it was pleasant. They said that they would contact me back after reviewing my application. (they had a difficulty finding my application on the computer) I never received a call back, so I called and they said that they haven't been able to review my application yet, even though the interview was a week ago. They asked to call the next week and I called again and they still couldn't find my application and they said that they sent a request to the company to see what was wrong and they would contact me. I waited and waited and finally I called and they said that they were still waiting to hear back. Ultimately, they never called back and seemed like they were not interested in hiring.