CVS Health

Updated Feb 28, 2015
Updated Feb 28, 2015

2.2

Retail Drug Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Was very comfortable not too much questions only a lot of personal interactions,mostly about family
    and stability probably wondering about character more than job experience ,was alittle strange to say the least ,most likrly due to that the intrewier was not experianced

Interview Questions
    • Where would you see yourself 5 years from now   View Answer
    yes all went well

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Im stilll in the process due to the holidays mostly but first was a phone interview and if that is good you will be set up for a face to face with DM and if they feel you are a good fit a offer is made.

Interview Questions
    • No diffcult question especially if you are from the retail world, I had over 20 yrs of experience.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation the offer was good for what the avg manager is making in the area.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online and heard back from a store manager a week later. I had a different job at the time so I didn't bother and then a couple months later I heard from a recruiter and I then decided to give it a shot. I had one interview and was offered the position. It took a week or so to actually get an email with an offer, which I denied so I needed to wait another couple days for a different offer with better pay. It took a couple weeks for the back ground check to go through. It was a pretty long process from applying to starting the job.

Interview Questions
    • There was really no difficult questions, they basically just asked me about myself and wanted to make sure I wasn't a drug addict (since some addicts want the job so they can steal medications)   Answer Question
    The offer was way too low, like what I made when I was in high school. I asked for more or else I couldn't take the job. They gave me a dollar more an hour but still, not great.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health.

The hiring process took quite some time. I had to wait about a month to get a call from them to set up the interview. Once the interview was complete, it took another month for the background check to go through. The actually interview was relatively easy with mostly basic questions.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

very chill, basic questions, not too complicated, even though the hiring manager was late to the interview, but he was really cool. i can't find anything wrong with the interview. It seems very straight forward with no trick questions whatsoever

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview is simple. Be prepared ahead of time and negotiate pay. You will interview with store manager and district manager. They will take approximately two or three weeks to respond.

Interview Questions
    Negotiating was straight forward, again be prepared and know your numbers.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

The interview process was timely and pleasant. The clinic, pharmacy, and store staff was very friendly. The company recruiter called directly to schedule an interview versus third party consultant. I received a second phone interview with regional manager within the same week and face to face in two weeks. I appreciated the effective communication that was delivered regarding delays in the interview process and hiring decision.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were common health provider patient-centered questions with a primarily focus on team effort   Answer Question

Pharmacy Tech Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

It was very quick. They ask about your availability and go over the training process. They asked why CVS and your major. It takes 16 weeks to become fully certified.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

The interview process at this particular store was not organized at all. I came in for my interview 15 minutes early and was seen right away which was a plus. The manager had a list of questions to ask but decided to ask some of her own personal questions. For the most part, the question was standard but we had several interruptions during the interview and the pharmacist came in to ask me questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. They ask me about my background, why I wanted to work there, and my availability. For me personally, the only unexpected question was, "How would my oldest sibling describe me." I've never been asked that before.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in January 2015.

I filled out an application to multiple stores in my area online. For the first two weeks I received email invitations to apply to stores much further than I was willing to drive to. I had prepared to visit the stores of interest in person when I received a call for the store manager of my first choice location to meet the PIC.

The interview was very relaxed. The PIC had told me that I had the job before we had completed the interview; it seems like they are in need of someone already licensed.

Interview Questions
    There was no mention of pay during the interview, and the amount was listed in an email offer making it hard to negotiate.