CVS Health Interview Questions

1,012 Interview Reviews

2.2

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief. I had more than the required education and experience, so I was hired very quickly. The interviewer went by a set of canned questions. I did not find it very challenging.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health (Northville, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Manager called me in to come in that week and talk to him. He introduced himself to me and how long he had worked at CVS. He asked me to tell him about myself. He was nice and explained everything very well during the interview. He asked questions any employer would ask. He was very polite and respectful. However, he did not give my hourly pay until I asked for it. He also seemed rushed during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to help someone in one of your former jobs.   Answer Question

Graduate Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online via the CVS website for the Cape Cod district pharmacies. I received a voicemail and email from a district coordinator who put me in touch with the Cape Cod district pharmacy manager. I found a common time when we were able to complete the interview (by phone), and at the specified time he called me and conducted the interview. It was a seamless process, and I heard back within the time-frame that he gave upon the interview closing.

Interview Questions

• Hardest interview question: You recognize as the pharmacy manager that your script numbers are lower than usual. What do you do about this?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was told that I was a really good candidate despite not being certified. They were really understaffed so they prioritized certification over potential. Still got the job anyway. 95% of the interview was mentally preparing me for the demanding job of pharmacy Technician trainee. It is supposed to be very grueling. I was also quipped with the general expectations, wage, training, and expected schedule.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I first walked into the location and asked if they happened to be hiring and what the process was. The were in fact so I applied online that night. I went in and dropped off my resume in person the next day. got a call about a week later, had a quick interview and was hired that same day. pretty smooth process.

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Very short, fast interview. Basic questions. he took most of the time telling me what I woulf be doing. Got a job offer emailed to me right after I walked out

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

There are four people who interviewed me and each took 30min. There was a screener phone call asking some basic questions and then followed by an e-mail setting up the interview time.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

seventh time's the charm. I learned alot about interviews and the hiring process. Almost like an internship but it came at the right time. Happy to have the chance to work there. Good opportunity to build a reputation and a practice in the workforce. I brought in certain terminology that improved my chances.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Lincoln, RI).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty easy. I had a brief phone interview and then met my manager and her boss for an in person. The company had just merged with Pharmacare so I was skeptical at first as to whether or not this was a good fit, but it turned out to be great.

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

It took 3 minutes long, make sure you have personality because it is all about customer service, and to be flexible. Store manager breaks everything down for you, and explains the process, of filling out forms online, and going to the class.

Interview Questions

• What is your flexibility? What do you think Customer Service is?   Answer Question