CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.2

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health.

I had a phone call from the pharmacist with a few questions, and we set up an in-person interview. The face-to-face interview was with the store manager and consisted of questions about my previous work experience and some behavioral questions. I was offered a job that day, pending a drug test.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.. the pay was better than I expected.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at CVS Health.

Had one interview and it's was basic and all about customer service and how I handled retail stress. Interviewed with the pharmacy manager (level above the PIC or Pharmacist In Charge). No situation or what if questions and very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an angry customer?   View Answer
    No Negotiations...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at CVS Health in August 2014.

The woman calling was very friendly and seemed to care about me and my employment with the company overall. The call moved along with a chance to ask questions and the whole process went extra smooth. I only had one phone call and 3 calls total with my recruiter before hearing the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were assisting a dissatisfied customer and what you do to assist the customer?   View Answer
    • the interviewer did ask me the opposite as well can you describe how you went over and above for another customer?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Was detailed, took 2 interviews each more than hour. Detailed technical interview and descriptive level of questions were there. Interviewers wee polite and friendly. Nice atmosphere. nicee eeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee........................................................................................

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health in December 2012.

Within 2 weeks after application got calls back from at least 3 pharmacies. Interview was in the break room with pharmacy manager. lasted 25 min. most questions were about customer service

Interview Questions
    Got an email 3 days after interview stating the hourly rate I would be given, which is the same amount the pharmacist told me during interview. I could either decline or accept.

Store Manager Interview

Two interviews . The first was a phone interview with a company cvs contracted to do their pre screening. The final interview was with a district manager. However the process has changed since 2012.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty standard. If you know your numbers from your current position and have done some research on cvs prior to the interview you should be ok.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a salary 1500 dollars higher than my salary at my current employer at the time of the interview.

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cumberland, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

I applied online - interviewed at CVS Health.

HR called me twice asked the same questions, they seem a little unorganized. Had to fill out another form to interview, which I already filled out when applying for the job. In person interview fairly quickly, two weeks after initial call.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions. What are your strengths, favorite courses. Technical ability. Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in July 2014.

Phone interview after taking the test and applying three weeks before . Received an email after two weeks and a half to click on the link and pick a time .

Interview Questions
    • How did you dissolve a situation with a angry customer give an example ?   Answer Question
    • In past management experience , how did you hold someone accountable for their sales ?   Answer Question
    • When numbers are low what strategies did you use to sell more ?   Answer Question
    • What were sales like in your old job ? Did you hit the goal ? By how much ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health in June 2014.

I was called in for an interview with the district manager and pharmacy manager. They were not very proactive in their questioning. I felt as if they didn't really care who they hired. I was told originally it would be a full time position, but during the interview told it was only part time. I didn't get a sense of security while looking at their pharmacy.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask any specific interview questions, only asked me what my availability was.   Answer Question

Cashier/Clerk Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at CVS Health.

I filled out an application at the local CVS where I live and didn't hear from that store. However after a few weeks, I got a telephone call from a manager from another store and he told me he saw my application and was interested in interviewing me for the Cashier/Clerk position. The interview took 20 minutes and the usual questions were asked: Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work for CVS? Tell me about your previous jobs and what you liked and disliked about them?

Interview Questions
    • If you saw someone stealing, how would you handle that situation.   Answer Question