CVS Health

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

They were quick to respond to me applying for the position and were very quick and though about the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were the generic questions that have meaningless answers.   Answer Question

Project Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health in December 2013.

My experience was a mess and CVSCaremark wasted my time.

I interviewed face-to-face with one director for a position back in September. They liked me but could never get their act together to pursue a second in person interview with leadership.

Then in early December I heard back from the recruiter asking me to apply for another position, saying they'd had some 'leadership changes'.

Before I agreed to re-apply, I confirmed that my previous salary expectations could be met by this other position. I was seeking at 12%-15% increase. I was told that the position supported my expectations. I then had additional phone interviews with two other directors, and the went pretty well.

I will note that the hiring director was very proud of his interviewing style, which he warned could include multiple repeat calls form him until he was satisfied. He said they were in trouble on THE BIGGEST PROJECT EVER in the history of pharma benefits, and they needed senior people.

I was a little surprised to hear from the recruiter the next day with an offer. As soon as she said 'I'm please to make you an offer...' at my current salary, I cut her off and asked what was happening, since I had clearly confirmed salary requirements and posted them in my application.

The recruiter said she had asked the man who would be my immediate manager not to force her to extend this offer, but that he said this was what his manager wanted them both to do. So she proceeded.

The recruiter went back to the leaders after my refusal of their offer, but wasn't able to get them to budge.

Still scratching my head on this one and I'm sure it's all for the best!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. None of the interviewers asked me anything I hadn't been asked before.   Answer Question

They are low ballers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health in June 2008.

Employee Referral from best friend currently in the department. Great managers that like to train if you have the basic skills (excel especially). Met with 5 mangers, 2 directors, and 2 VPs. Because I was internally referral, 2nd interview set up same day. Very corporate structure with Corporate offices in R.I.

No negotiantions.